• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
edr49890

Article
[2014.07.22] KARA Releases Teaser Image for Comeback Mini Album “Day and Night”

34 posts in this topic

kara-day-any-night-800x450.jpg
KARA has just revealed a teaser picture for their August comeback “Day and Night.”

The group will definitely be receiving a lot of attention for this comeback as they are now a four member group with departure of Nicole and Jiyoung, and the addition of new member Youngji.

After the “Kara Project” finale earlier this month on July 2, it was reported that the group had already started filming music videos in preparation for an August comeback. 

One source was quoted as saying, “Kara will be making a comeback with a new collaboration with [music producer and song writer] Duble Sidekick. They filmed the music video on July 9 at a location somewhere in Gyeonggi Province.”

This will be Kara’s first Korean comeback in 11 months since last September’s “Full Bloom.” After promotions wrap up in Korea, the group will head to Japan for the start of a new tour.

Source: Soompi & KARA Official Facebook Page

9 people like this

Wow! I'm soo excited! It's been too long! I wonder how Youngji will be? anyways, KARA forever!!!!

Finally the first teaser ! It looks so beautiful and I wonder what kind of concept they will bring on the table this time. I'm so excited about this comeback and especially to see the debut of Youngji.

Awesome, can't wait for it~

I am anxious to get this new album as soon as I can buy it or see it online. It's not always easy to be among the first when located overseas not in Asia.

Teaser is nice, pre-order would be nicer lol.

2 people like this

The pic looks really pretty! I think I'm finally able to accept youngji but I have to think of KARA as a 'new' group though... It will take more time to fully accept her.. For now, I'm really excited to be able to finally see GyulHamRa on stage and singing again! <3

I can't wait for YoungJi debut. I hope they will release MV's teasers soon~!

1 person likes this

And with that link I just caved and bought the Secret Love Box Set.... le sigh...

1 person likes this

I am expecting a group teaser pic tmro!  :gemcheer: 
Idk if I'm more excited with the new teaser pic or Youngji being with them  :gemnoway: 

Hooooooray~~~ Finally KARA is back!!!^^ Im so excited and happy although its only a teaser picture revealed^^ KARA FIGHTING^^ KAMILIA FIGHTING^^

1 person likes this

Ahh, my gawsh! I feel like we've been waiting forever!

Man, I'm just so excited. I'm really curious if they changed Youngji's image a bit.

But anyways, the picture is actually really pretty. I like it! :)

The teaser image reminds me of Runaway. >.<

2 people like this

My stomach is starting to churn after I saw this. Gosh, I can't wait~! Kara is coming back!

When that picture came to my Twitter timeline, the next minutes after are retweets of that same poster from other Kamilias. This shows how Kamilias are waiting for this moment to come. Excited to see Youngji debut as an official KARA member. :)

1 person likes this

cant wait for the mv teaser,,,, finally the longly waited comeback is coming soon :D

So let's wait what will happen I can't wait for the MV teaser. I shouldn't watched this... Thank you for the news dude!

i'm really looking forward to Kara's return and of course the debut of Youngji.this is getting very exciting.i think Youngji will slay!!!!! go Kara!!!!!

1 person likes this

Kara has never dissappointed me! Solos~ collabs~ new songs~~
I'm sure they're going to do awesome!

fighting youngji! Fighting gyuri seungyeon hara! Fighting nicole jiyoung!

1 person likes this

Counting the days left until their comeback.

1 person likes this