[2014.07.22] KARA Releases Teaser Image for Comeback Mini Album “Day and Night”

edr49890

The teaser image reminds me of Runaway. >.<

Same at here, chingu ! > _ <

Yes, finally KARA is making comeback ! Hope KARA and Duble Sidekick will "sparking a great fireworks" for KARA comeback ! I had heard about Duble Sidekick, they had compose many great title songs for many K-Pop groups ~

• Like 2

finally! my inside is tickling already, haha xD

when the news about Duble Sidekick as the new producer came out, i was like, "o...kay... not with Sweetune this time, but they need new sound so let's just see what happens~"

and suddenly i remember, during KARA conflicts, the Sweetune duo ever said that they won't work together with KARA if they are not 5, i forgot the source already, but yeah... i hope they are still in good terms with each other.

let's kick the negativity away :refreshed:

that aside,i think 1 month will feels like a long way to go...  :phew:

• Like 1

finally! my inside is tickling already, haha xD

when the news about Duble Sidekick as the new producer came out, i was like, "o...kay... not with Sweetune this time, but they need new sound so let's just see what happens~"

and suddenly i remember, during KARA conflicts, the Sweetune duo ever said that they won't work together with KARA if they are not 5, i forgot the source already, but yeah... i hope they are still in good terms with each other.

let's kick the negativity away :refreshed:

that aside,i think 1 month will feels like a long way to go...  :phew:

i think KARA and sweetune themselves are still in touch and still in good relationship,,if im not mistaken it was the PD that said that he will only work together if KARA were on full form(GyulHamColeRaJing),,,i dont know if maybe sometimes later he would change his mind and wanted to work together with KARA again,,,but for now,lets hope Duble can bring KARA back to the top of the charts whee they deserved it,,,

and yeah,waitin for a day to pass felt like forever :phew:

we may be on separate track now but i choose to remember the good times.

i appreciate what sweetune brought to kara and us but we have moved on.

we started with kara4 1.0 but now we're with kara4 2.0 and duble sidekick.

may kara get even better.

*not comparing with the past or filling with bitter words because we always look to improve ourselves.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

Conclusion, KARA needs "a new blood" for their comeback, glad DSP thought about that, for a 7 years old girl group, which is their main asset ~ And, looks like KARA are trying something new, but I believe KARA will keep their origin music styles. They know it themselves ~

#DayAndNight #InKARAWeTrust > _ < *Fangirling*

• Like 1