[2014.08.18] Korean 6th Mini Album - DAY & NIGHT

edr49890

Damn, why do I have to be so poor~ I need this album! (Well, maybe I can order either this or the Japanese one now and get the other for Christmas or something, depending on the covers.) I have such a mighty need~ and I also have a feeling this album is going to be superb!

I tried to pre-order Day and Night through yesasia.com, but the only DVD available was Region Code 2 (the Japan version).  So I didn't think I would be able to play it on my DVD player on my Apple computers.  I read that I could switch the DVD to a different region, but there is a limit of four or five times this could be done.

So I didn't order it. I haven't run into this problem before, because all my other Kara music is all-region or is Blu-ray or online download.

I tried to pre-order Day and Night through yesasia.com, but the only DVD available was Region Code 2 (the Japan version).  So I didn't think I would be able to play it on my DVD player on my Apple computers.  I read that I could switch the DVD to a different region, but there is a limit of four or five times this could be done.

So I didn't order it. I haven't run into this problem before, because all my other Kara music is all-region or is Blu-ray or online download.

I don't know about that in Apple devices. But, in normal PC, usually the region is not set by default, and you can play any region DVD. Or, you may buy external dvd drive that unlocked, can play all region DVD... In my country, LG/samsung sells DVD-rw drive about 12-15 US$

I think that's for the Japanese single, not the Korean mini album, that's why it's Region 2.

I think that's for the Japanese single, not the Korean mini album, that's why it's Region 2.

I wonder if I can pre-order from overseas the (6th?) Korean mini album containing Day and Night.  All I saw on yesasia.com was the Japanese single.

I wonder if I can pre-order from overseas the (6th?) Korean mini album containing Day and Night.  All I saw on yesasia.com was the Japanese single.

I don't think there are links yet for pre-order, but if there would be any we'll put them up right away ^^ or I could pm u asap~

Wow.  Such beautiful girls.  And if I didn't know their names and who they were and only saw the photos, I don't think I would even guess they were Asian.  It's amazing what hair, makeup and photography can do.  They are international beauties.  I would be SO HAPPY if any one of them knocked on my door.

Dont you all agree that kara is one of the prettiest girl group out there, i mean they grow up beautifully, never fail to amaze me, the teasers are killing meee......,

KARA is one of a very few idol girlband which is very close to the word of "perfect"

they have a Goddess (Gyul) , The Fake Maknae (Hammie) , The cutie (Hara) , The AmaJing giant baby (Jing) , American dream girl(Cole), The heavenly voice(Sungja), and last but not least the Young Gun who is soon will prove her worth as our newest family member (Youngji)

they have great voices, dance skills, humbleness , and most of all they have a "family" called KAMILIA who always support them,love them,care about them,each of them,which we cannot see much on other idol groups,,

so yes,i think KARA is not only the preetiest girl group on planet earth,but also one that came very close to be called "perfect"

• Like 3

Mamma Mia photoshoot. KARA in bue outfits! I'm so in love with KARA!!!!!

Bt56g-HCcAAjdyo.jpg

I think this is from a Japanese newspaper telling that "Mamma Mia" will be released on August 27th.

Credits: @KpopBer1993

• Like 2

https://www.facebook.com/LosSuperFansDeKara/posts/684651521604874

More art from Mamma Mia!

All credits go to the FB page Comunidad KARA 4EVER 카라 !

I think only  hara look s good with the bow, idk, it's kinda strange. Aside that, love everything! Can't wait!

Sorry, idk how to put images on replies :(

Kara Unveils Comeback Photo for New Title Song ‘Mamma Mia’

Kara released a comeback photo featuring all four members as well as the name of the new album’s title song.

DSP Media unveiled the ‘Day’ version of the comeback photo on August 1 through Kara’s official website.

The comeback photo is Kara’s first group photo after Young Ji joined the group as the new member. Going along with the concept of ‘a girl’s late summer,’ the Kara members pose in an alluring and slumberous atmosphere. 

The name of the new album’s title song Mamma Mia has also been released. Mamma Mia is a song written by Duble Sidekick and it is a powerful dance song that accentuates Kara’s unique color.

Kara will be promoting the title song Mamma Mia in Japan as well as in Korea after the song is released simultaneously in the two countries, as the song has received good reviews from the Japanese affiliates for its high quality. 

Meanwhile, Kara will be returning on August 18 with the 6th mini album Day & Night. It will be launching a showcase, inviting over the fans, and present the first performance of Mamma Mia.

• Like 4

I've just pre-ordered "Mamma Mia" from yesasia.com.  I don't know if "Day and Night" is entirely different and also going to be available this month for purchase.  If it is, I will pre-order that, also.