[2014.08.18] Korean 6th Mini Album - DAY & NIGHT

edr49890

**'Kbs Media (Agency all rights)'  Telephone respondents of the person in charge =>  

"It is determined according to the consumer response.

I understand that the fan needs. I will do the effort for Korea version."

***Secondary copyright market of Korea is very small, it is poor. 

from OH

• Like 1

Also, if you purchase through this link - Yesasia affiliation, a small portion of your album sale will be returned to Karaholic! If you are looking to buy, please use this link =) edit: Jappy was already using that link!

I'm thinking of buying the album, too but when I clicked on the link you gave it says "Orders placed here will only ship to the United States and Canada. If you would like to ship orders to other parts of the world, please place your order on our Global site." Since I'm from Turkey, i'll be using the global site. So I don't know if it will be helpful for Karaholic or not but I hope it does. ^^ Thanks for the links. 

This is just amazing!!!!! Everything is so perfect!!!
The song, the lyrics, the dance and KARA!!!!! :harac5: 
Is there anyone who can write the lyrics? I don't Korean so if you can please share it with us.
Cherish me! Cherish Me! Cherish me!
Party! Party! Party!
#MAMMAMIA #KARA :syc5:

I'm thinking of buying the album, too but when I clicked on the link you gave it says "Orders placed here will only ship to the United States and Canada. If you would like to ship orders to other parts of the world, please place your order on our Global site." Since I'm from Turkey, i'll be using the global site. So I don't know if it will be helpful for Karaholic or not but I hope it does. ^^ Thanks for the links. 

You can use the yesasia global here: x

Kamilias!!!Anybody know anything about the Showcase stream? will there be one? I took the day off of work for this XDD......so I hope there is.

I think MelOn will air one hour after, but if I find one I will PM u right away~^^

Cool! Now I have a very good reason to get up at reasonable hour xD Can't wait for the showcase, it's gonna be awesome! And we're finally gonna see Youngji properly in action!