[2014.08.18] Korean 6th Mini Album - DAY & NIGHT

edr49890

From that short version, I can see why it's like Lupin.

Hello, the dance?! The way their arms are moving are like the emergency[?] dance.

And my gawsh, I just can't get over how good they look! 

DSP needs to release the music video right now!

And I just ordered the CD!! dkjfklsdfjasdkfl! My first Kara CD! :D

• Like 1

I slept late and woke up early just in order to catch the MV and after watching all I can say is that I'm so happy and proud of KARA. The girls looks so beautiful but it is an usual KARA MV without storyline but just them is different settings. The song is good but it still needs to grow on me more. The dance is great and it is really harder than their previous dances. It is still a little strange to not hear Nicole's voice. The album in really good in general as expected from the preview but I'm disappointed in the fact that DSP could have given more lines to Youngji.

In more positive news the girls are just going slow on melon #18 but

MAMMA MIA 

#1 OllehMusic

#3 mnet

#4 Bugs

Update

[Event] 140818 KARA 6TH MINI ALBUM Showcase Rice wreath Photo  

[Other] 140818 MELON Exclusive Mamma Mia 

[Other] 140818 KARA Mamma Mia FULL MV Capture Photo  

[gif] 140818 KARA Mamma Mia FULL MV Capture GIF 

[EVENT] Kara's stage showcase preparation for tomorrow ^^  
  • Like 1

140818 KARA(카라)- 맘마미아 (Mamma Mia) Music Video  

[Other] 140818 PREVIEW OF KARA INTERVIEW IN "ASK IN A BOX" 1thek  

NEWS

[2014.08.18] Four-Member Group KARA Gives First Look at Team Work with “Mamma Mia” MV and “Day & Night” Album

[140818] KARA Day & Night Showcase Clips

[140818] KARA Day & Night Showcase by MediaVOP

Updated

Another SSTV Update

[other] 140818 KARA Mamma Mia MUSIC VIDEO FANS REACTION  

hehehee so funny to waTCH 
  • Like 1

Showcase Set List

1.Go Go Summer (Korean Version)

2. So Good

3. 2night

Talk

4. Story  (Gyuri , Seungyeon, Hara ???)

M/V Making

5. Step

6. Lupin

Talk

7. Mamma Mia!

140818 KARA Music Daum Greeting Video

First look at the photocards in the album, here's Youngji's anyway

BvUxzuBCAAAB65o.jpg

BvUxzuDCIAEM_fZ.jpg

WATCH THE SHOWCASE

http://www.melon.com/video/detail.htm?mvId=50127558&ref=twitter

• Like 3

I feel bad for Orange Caramel, their song's fun to listen to, but what can they do when they're up against KARA?

Ah, they (Orange Caramel) will be fine. If anything it's more incentive for me to even watch Show Music Core this week, as at least if there's only KARA and OC on (which I don't think is the case given a few recent comebacks from other girl groups like Sistar and Secret) that I won't be nearly as bothered by having to sit through all the male groups performing. Plus it gives me a possible second candidate to vote for the show if I send one in :3c Win-win all around really.

Also in regards to the showcase, the Korean version of "Go Go Summer!" has me curious. I can't seem to find it though ;~;

Also in regards to the showcase, the Korean version of "Go Go Summer!" has me curious. I can't seem to find it though ;~;

It's on their mamma mia showcase, you can watch it here http://www.melon.com/video/detail.htm?mvId=50127558&ref=twitter  at melon~ It's really weird listening to the korean version after listening to the japanese version for so long, lol :gemhoho:  

It's on their mamma mia showcase, you can watch it here http://www.melon.com/video/detail.htm?mvId=50127558&ref=twitter  at melon~ It's really weird listening to the korean version after listening to the japanese version for so long, lol :gemhoho:  

Hahahaha,,it reminds me when i first listened to Mister Korean ver.  ,, felt really awkward at first cuz maybe we already get used to the japan ver. hahahaha

• Like 1

Missing Cole and Jing voice...

and until now, I haven't recognized Youngji's voice...

1. Live!

This song is right choice for the album opening & it sound as a real opening of a comeback...

2. MammaMia

The Album title - yes this is a real powerful song, everyone done great! Hope this song can bring back the KARA popularity!.

*sorry, but I rarely listen to a powerful song like this, I prefer a slow ballad for everyday listening to relax me. In some situation I'll like this song. Same as other powerful kara song like lupin, mister,etc*

3. So Good

Seems like this song is a renewed version of 2Night? But honestly I prefer 2Night much more.

4. 24/7

A fast beat song, sounds somewhat nice for me...

5. Red Light

Nah, A slightly slower and relaxed song. I prefer this type of song, But i know it isn't fit for an album title.

6. Story

A very slow ballad song. My favorite genre song. Moreover, the Lyrics are composed by Gyuri, Seungyeon, Hara.

And this is my favorite in this album...

• Like 7

#KARA August Schedules

[RELEASE] 140818 KARA 6th Mini Album Day And Night Release - 12:00 KST

[EVENT] 140818 KARA 6th Mini Album Day And Night Showcase - 16:00 & 20:00 KST

[sTREAM] 140818 Melon Premiere - KARA Day & Night Showcase - 21:00 KST

[bROADCAST] 140818 KBS2 Crisis Escape No. 1 (Safety 
First) (Gyuri) - 20:55 KST

[bROADCAST] 140818 KBS2 Hello Counsellor - 23:15 KST 

[RADIO] 140819 SBS Power FM Cultwo Show - 14:00 KST

[bROADCAST] 140820 MBC Every1 Weekly Idol - 18:00 KST

[bROADCAST] 140820 MBCMusic Show Champion - 18:00 KST

[bROADCAST] 140820 KBS2 Vitamin (Gyuri & Hara) - 20:55 KST

[bROADCAST] 140822 KBS2 Music Bank - 18:30 KST 

[bROADCAST] 140823 MBC Music Core - 15:45KST

[EVENT] 140823 SBS MTV Sharing Concert - 18:00 KST

[bROADCAST] 140823 MBC Jang Bo Ri Is Here (Seungyeon) - 20:45 KST

[bROADCAST] 140823 MBC Sebakwi - 23:15 KST

[bROADCAST] 140824 SBS Inkigayo - 15:00 KST

[bROADCAST] 140824 TBS1 KARA 6th Mini Album Day And Night Showcase - 21:00 JST

[bROADCAST] 140824 MBC Jang Bo Ri Is Here (Seungyeon) - 20:45 KST

[bROADCAST] 140826 MBCMusic Show Champion - 18:10 KST

[bROADCAST] 140827 SBS KARA 6th Mini Album Day And Night Showcase - 02:00 KST

[RELEASE] 140827 KARA Japanese Single “Mamma Mia” Release

[bROADCAST] 140830 TBS1 KARA 6th Mini Album Day And Night Showcase Trailer - 17:00 JST

[bROADCAST] 140830 MBC Jang Bo Ri Is Here (Seungyeon) - 20:45 KST

[bROADCAST] 140831 KBS2 A Song For You - 00:25 KST

[bROADCAST] 140831 MBC Jang Bo Ri Is Here (Seungyeon) - 20:45 KST

source

http://bestfcuking5ive.tumblr.com/

My own spazz hehe

datassplz.png

1408349114562.jpg

30000406523.jpg

Thousand_Hands_of_Buddha_Perfo_by_ainari

• Like 2

time for some real thoughts about the album

1.Live

Honestly this is the most perfect song to be the opening for the album,,medium paced,,with some elegant instrumental and the song itself is somewhat sounds so elegant and majestic , and theres also abit of retro feeling in the song , great choice to be an opening..

2.Mamma Mia

A real powerful song and fast-paced , fits the upbeat and catchy feel of KARA , Duble is really great on putting in his "style" in the songs , especially mamma mia,,but still didnt lose the classic style of KARA themselves , and the rap part is somehow genius for me personally , I now understand why this song become the album title song,,cuz u can really feel the KARA classic catchy style in it mixed well with duble style..

3.So Good

To be honest , the song didnt really made me attached to it,,but still liking though for its fun feeling in it and medium paced,,made us can still enjoy the song,,and the lyrics itself is quite easy to learn..

4.MelanCholy(24/7)

Honestly , this is the type that made u fall deeper as the song goes on,,startin with u feeling just so so,,then u start to fall slowly but surely to the song itself,,i found it quite addictive too,,

5.Red Light

thought the title was wrong,but turns out its not,,hahahaha,,funny how it could have the same title with the "neighbor" group,,but this one is brought in a slow paced , the song is ok for me,,but not so addictive though sorry to say :(

6.Story

The definite best song of this album , everything about this song is so Sorrow , painful , elegant , the perfect ballad song is should be the nickname for this song,, u can feel the deep sadness,,sorrow,,pain by their voices while bringing the song,,even the rap,,as much as i got addicted to it,,even the rap has its own sorrow feeling :cry: and the fact GyulHamRa wrote this themselves just made me cried even more :cry: gyuri voice as u know is really a "dramatic" voice , when she sang ballad,,you can easily feel the sadness in it.. :gemcry: this song is easy choice and it entered my KARA top ten songs of all time..

• Like 8

^

I love reading about your post kevin...you really have a good point and rights word to choose..

anyway ..OMG HAMMIE HAMMIE...im very very sorry hehe

BvSt4zsCEAAKpcy.jpg

• Like 2

Updated

[Other] 140818 KARA Mamma Mia Jacket Photo

updated

[Event] 140818 KARA 6TH MINI ALBUM Showcase Rice wreath Photo

MelOn's streaming doesn't work for me, I was hoping for a YT or NND link. Otherwise I'm stuck waiting until someone can upload a copy for download somewhere ;~;

6.Story

The definite best song of this album

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks "Iyagi" is the best song on the EP. I hope on one of their comeback stages they use that over "So Good" for the second promo song, or that there's generally some point in time they do the song live.

• Like 1