[2014.08.18] Korean 6th Mini Album - DAY & NIGHT

edr49890

KARA Schedule today (19/8):

- SBS Cultwo Show Radio (2pm KST)

- KBS Entertainment Weekly Guerrilla Date (Recording)

- Weekly Idol (Recording)

by Melon DJ  https://twitter.com/MelOn_DJ/status/501545869175308288

1892800733_5whpU1Ol_BvXZRbLCcAAUKSf.png1892800733_ygeDsUTI_BvXZTq0CEAA9AGg.png

• Like 1

More KARA goodness!

I can't believe I'm busy with exam this week yet I keep on coming back to Karaholic!

Can they sing three songs during their comeback stage. Story, So Good, Mamma Mia

Edited by Mockingjay

shared by jappy

watch KARA live

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kara&no=2841252

Updated

[Outtakes] 140819 KARA "Mamma Mia" 'Day & Night' SHOWCASE by Mwave [15 HQ Photo]

Just placed order for this^^ it's gonna take some time to arrive though, because I ordered something else too to avoid shipping costs and it takes up to seven days for the other thing to be shipped (and they're shipped together). But I can wait^^ It took me this long to place the order because I wasn't sure if I ought to save. In the end I decided that it's my money and I do what I want with it. Now I won't shop for a long time, that's for sure.

Found the showcase on NND, my God "Go Go Summer!" doesn't sound right at all in Korean D:

Also I wish they made the Day & Night giveaway with Twitter, I'd jump on it in a heartbeat. That said, the video's view count is showing less than a million (960 217) for me right now, so I don't think they'll get the 2M view count by the 24th. I'd say 1.5M roughly, namely since the PV is posted on LOEN's channel as well (and I'm pretty sure DSP is only counting views from the copy on their own channel).

• Like 1

Credit photo-thumb-2976.jpg?_r=1370129000

There was a post on Karawa.kr where a few background incidents were related from a person whose sister works at an airport and her friend's sister works at DSP. So, she hears a lot about what's going on with idol groups. There was a huge fiasco with the album this time and they might had to recall all of the pressed albums.

Apparently, the Kara font on the album disc must have golden frame; however, a big number of initial discs were pressed without the golden framed font. This caused them to have much serious discussions and meetings amongst member, managers and DSP. One of the suggestions during the meetings was a total recall and destroying the discs. The sister did not say what the conclusion was (company secret) but it seems there are two versions of the album, ones with silver frame and the others with golden frame fonts. (For those of you collectors, this is going to be an interesting news)

Also, when they were editing the MV for the album Hara came by herself and asked to have some of her scenes that she felt were satisfactory inserted in the MV. Usually, members would come by with their managers and discuss the matter but the editor was quite surprised that she came by herself. You can tell how much this album means to her. The editor was flustered due to her asking by herself but since the parts came out so pretty and good he could not NOT use the scenes she picked out.

http://karawa.kr/bbs...id=71747&page=0

• Like 7

Story during show champion ..KARA's sweetness 

864081129.jpg?1408514598

The confetti from today's Show Champion stage is flower shaped 

During  prerecorded Mamma Mia stage with pyrotechnics, Gyuri laughed a little when she saw the fans jump back in shock from a surprise blast

While on stage getting ready to film, Seungyeon tried to catch one of the falling confetti but failed.

She appeared to be disappointed to which the fans went aww. She then immediately looked even sadder and cuter at the same time.

Right before the interview portion of Show Champion, Hara insisted that Youngji switch seats so that's how Youngji ended up on the inside

At the end of a Mamma Mia stage, Seungyeon accidentally steps on Youngji's toes. Seungyeon apologizes when they finished their pose.

Seungyeon and Youngji then walked off stage holding onto each other.

• Like 4