[2014.08.18] Korean 6th Mini Album - DAY & NIGHT

edr49890

Wants something to read again?? Read this...

k-netizens reaction about KARA comeback this time

Source:  http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002860819

1. [+370,-46] For sure, I admit their visuals... especially Hara 

2. Even when the number of their members went down, their live has gotten more stable. Even Goo Hara does her own part better now

3. You guys are the assist(?) queens, if only your company was good. (Kara) was a step in front of Soshi in Japan... what a waste

4. So Good is really good ke ke ke ke ke ke ke I think its better than Mamma Mia

5. Mamma Mia was good

6. Must've practiced a lot... I hope it goes well!

7. Their live has gotten a lot better, especially Goo Hara if you remember her from her old days

8. (Kara's) developed self is nice to see

9. Live was better than expected??? Song is good

10. It was a live and Kara did well. I thought they couldn't sing. After seeing the kids who were in the front, they must've practice more ke ke ke ke ke Also, the song is really good and fun

Credit OH KARA thread

SOMEHOW

I DONT CARE ABOUT CHARTS ANYMORE FOR NOW

KARA

HAVE

WON

THE

KNETZ' HEARTS

ONLY MATTER OF TIME

BEFORE

KARA

REACH

THE

AGAIN

• Like 3

karaboard member saw KARA MV @ ole TV

Chart INFO

Hanteo music charts ranking 8/18/2014 - 8/24/2014

1. Taemin - Ace: Mini Album Vol.1 48,3 ** 

2. Bulletproof Boy Scouts Vol.1 - Dark & Wild 15,0 ** 

3. Kara (Kara) - Day & Night: 6 mini album home 8,1 ** 

Chart INFO

6th Mini album weekly chart

KARA 4th FULL Bloom weekly chart

KARA FIGHTING .....

by steprider

KARA had a mini fan meeting outdoors after Inkigayo today.
And Gyuri bought dinner for Kamilias. She apologised to Kamilias via twitter that she had wanted to buy a larger dinner but there was a miscommunication. Our caring Gyuleader. 

• Like 1

China's largest  Music portal site  http://www.yinyuetai.com/  (in artificial Thailand)

Week # 1 -  Korea Music Video category  

iWOo5eSSxGASR.jpg

• Like 2

KARA won Show Champoin+ Performance Photo Capture

Performance Photo Capture to be post later

KARA 's deep bow by Aechak (Hammie fansite)

Bv95PQ1CMAEWWOy.jpg

KARA won Show Champoin

Bv986rHCUAAtqgo.jpg

Bv98_x4CAAAD2tW.jpg

• Like 2

FIRST OF ALL I WANTED TO THANK GOD THAT KARA NOW COULD WIN THEIR #MammaMia1stWin

SECONDLY TO KARA THEMSELVES , AND TO THE DANCERS , DUBLE SK , DSP ENT. , AND EVERYONE WHO HAD WORKED HARD ALONG WITH KARA TILL THIS BEGINNING OF AN AMAZING KARA WINNING SPREE #MammaMia1stWin

THIRD TO ALL KAMILIAS, I F'IN LOVE YOU ALL , THANKS TO YOUR HARD WORK TOO KARA COULD FINALLY REACH THIS POINT #MammaMia1stWin

AND TO HATERS AND ANTIS , DONT WORRY , YOUR SUFFER HAS JUST STARTED , ITS GOING TO BE HELL ON YOUR WORLDS , THIS #MammaMia1stWin IS JUST THE START , MANY MORE WOULD COME , NOT TO MENTION FROM THE FUTURE ACHIEVEMENTS THAT NICOLE AND JIYOUNG WOULD GET TOO FOR THEIR INDIVIDUAL CARRERS , SO JUST PREPARE YOURSELVES HATERS AND ANTIS OUT THERE

#MammaMia1stWin#MammaMia1stWin#MammaMia1stWin#MammaMia1stWin#MammaMia1stWin#MammaMia1stWin

Edited by Kevin_Karanesia97
  • Like 6

Finally, it's their first win for Mammamia. I can't be more happy than spazzing like this in Twitter and here! Grats Kara and Kamilia. This is just beginning for the more happy moments in the future!

• Like 3

KARA, Even if I use CAPS in this post and put tons of emoticons -- It is still not enough on how to express my happiness rn.

CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!  :gemhyper:

CONGRATULATIONS TO 0G FOR WINNING AS A KARA MEMBER, DESPITE THAT SHE DIDN'T SHOW ON THE FIRST 2 EPS OF KARA PROJECT AND A SMALL TIME FOR PRACTICING AND PERFECTING THE COMEBACK, YOU DID WELL.  :gemhoho:

#MAMMAMIA1STWIN AND MORE IN THE FUTURE. I CAN SMELL AK AND MORE WINS.  :gemhappy:  :gemhappy:

• Like 1

KARA Rank at #5

anyone can  explain when?

I don't know Korean but maybe the title is "3rd Week of August: Soribada Weekly Chart Top 20" Just a guess though. :D

Edited by tragicpiano
Don't quote media, please
  • Like 1