[2014.08.18] Korean 6th Mini Album - DAY & NIGHT

edr49890

just take only in Yesasia for me

because even if you spend a little money  hehe atleast KH can give more update and download performances ..its win to win situation hehhe

• Like 1

I couldn't find Young Ji's voice in the preview, is it just me?

I must say GyulHam's voices are outstanding, the two unnies are great, they should do more collaboration together just like in Secret Love's OST.

You're not alone lol

I think we need to wait for a bit more to listen to her

• Like 1

Also, if you purchase through this link - Yesasia affiliation, a small portion of your album sale will be returned to Karaholic! If you are looking to buy, please use this link =) edit: Jappy was already using that link!

I don't know if I successfully used the Karaholic link or not. I clicked on the one sent by Jappy. That took me to the correct order location inside yesasia.com. (There are different links, however, depending on whether you need yesasia's North America site or not. Jappy sent me both.).

When I tried to buy at the linked yesasia.com web page, I was required to log in. I did so, but then the website produced a home or other web page. So I had to use yesasia.com's own search field to re-locate and buy the 6th Mini Album.

I don't know if my having to search again for the page, once logged in, broke the link sent by Jappy or not. If it did, Karaholic might not receive the credit that I hoped to provide. 

But the link from Jappy definitely will provide the Karaholic credit if you are FIRST registered and logged in BEFORE you click on the "Yesasia affiliation" link provided by Jappy and referred to by Flamestalker.

from what I gather, regards on broadcast of kara showcase

so far there's no live streaming news yet, melon will only show after 1hr showcase starts

18/8 - Melon Streaming 2100kst 

24/8 - SBSMTV & TBS 2100kst/jst

27/8 - SBS 02:00kst

30/8 - TBS (with jap subs) 17:00jst

21/9 - TBS (Full) 23:00jst

source

• Like 2

the show is 90min long (i remember reading somewhere) and only 21/9 2300-0030 tbs is broadcasting the original or uncut version.

beside 2 new songs, kara will be performing some older hits too.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

KARA "Day & Night" and "Mamma Mia" pre-order ranking 

HMV Music Daily Ranking

tumblr_na3gdbovyn1rysu78o1_500.jpg

HMV Daily Global Ranking

tumblr_na3geoGIuY1rysu78o1_500.jpg

Amazon Japan Bestseller Asian Pop

tumblr_na3gh7qLLN1rysu78o1_500.jpg

Amazon Japan K-POP (Suipban) Best Sellers

tumblr_na3g2iPuN01rysu78o1_500.jpg

Rakuten CD Korea Asia Daily Ranking

tumblr_na3g75cKDW1rysu78o1_500.jpg

Rakuten CD Daily Ranking Suipban

tumblr_na3g9kL6zd1rysu78o1_500.jpg

• Like 5

If someone post this as a topic, it would be more appreciated. ^^

HOW TO HELP KARA’S COMEBACK BE SUCCESSFUL!

KARA is finally making a comeback! Since the ladies have gone through a ton of changes over the past few months a successful comeback will help them to feel the support and love of their Kamilia! International fans specifically can participate and help them out with this guide.

MUSIC SHOW INFO

+ Show Champion - Airs every Wednesday at 6:00PM KST

Official Website (Korean)
Official Website (Japanese)
Official Twitter @showchampion1

How the chart is calculated:

(50%) Digital Sales
(15%) Online voting (MelOn only)
(20%) Physical Sales (Hanteo Only)
(15%) Professional Voting

+ M!Countdown - Airs every Thursday at 6:00PM KST

Official Website (English)
Official Twitter @OfficialMwave

(50%) Digital Single Sales
(10%) Album Sales
(10%) Social Media Points (SNS & YouTube views)
(10%) Preference Points (international voting on mwave, Mnet Japan/America + age range preference)
(10%) Mnet Broadcast Points
(10%) SMS Voting

+ Music Bank - Airs every Friday at 6:30PM KST

Official Twitter @KBSMusicBank

(65%) Digital Music Charts
(5%) Album Sales
(20%) KBS Broadcast Votes
(10%) Viewer Choice Charts

+ Music Core - Airs every Saturday at 4:00PM KST

Official Facebook

(60%) Physical Album + Digital Sales
(10%) Music Video Views
(15%) Pre-voting
(15%) Live Voting

+ Inkigayo - Airs every Sunday at 3:30PM KST

Official YouTube

(60%) Digital Single Sales
(35%) SNS
(5%) Pre-show Viewer Votes
(10%) Live Votes

PHYSICAL SALES

The Hanteo and Gaon charts are the two main charts used by music shows and charts. They are also crucial in determining the end of the year winner awards!

Here is a list of places you can buy the album where it will count towards these charts:

For Hanteo:

KPOP Mart
KPOP Town
DVD Heaven

For Both

LeesMusic (Korean)
AppleMusic (Korean)
SYNNARA (Korean)
YesAsia

DIGITAL SALES + STREAMING

Downloading and streaming on these sites will help on the charts:

Mnet (English)
Soribada (English)
MelOn (Korean)
Genie (Korean)
Olleh (Korean)
BUGS (Korean)

>> How to stream on MelOn

ONLINE VOTING

+ Mnet - Vote 3 times a day with Facebook, Twitter, and Mnet account!

+ Music Core - You need an MBC account to become part of a 2,000 member committee for pre-voting. (guide to making an account here)

+ Inkigayo - Uses a mobile application. To dowload: apple + android. (guide to using it here)

LIVE VOTING

This type of voting is done while the show is airing live. You can only vote once per airing. The text must contain the group’s name in Hangul: 카라

+ M!Countdown

Vote if they’re in the top 3
Text 카라 to +822566 or 00822566

+ Music Core

Vote if they’re in the top 3
Text 카라 to +820505 or 00820505
It is required to vote for TWO nominees. For example if Orange Caramel and SECRET are nominated along with KARA you would send 카라,시크릿 which means you are voting for KARA and SECRET.

+ Inkigayo

Vote if they are in the top 3
Text 카라 to +821245 or 00821245

SNS POINTS

This is where views, comments, likes, and trending are extremely important!

Watch KARA’s music video through their OFFICIAL YOUTUBE + like, comment, and favorite
Stream performances through official YouTubes: SBS, MBC, Mnet + comment, like, and favorite
WATCH ALL VIDEOS TILL THE END
Tweet on Twitter! Include the hashtags #카라 and #카라 맘마미아 some tweets might be marked as spam if there is only one hashtag and no message. So include some messages.
Leave comments and like everything on their OFFICIAL FACEBOOK
Search for 카라 on Nate, Naver, and Daum. Make sure to search for them in Hangul for it to count!

PLEASE SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE! Share it on Twitter, Facebook, etc. If someone could share it on KARA’s international forum KARAHOLIC it would be very much appreciated!

We need to be fully prepared for the 18th and pre-preparation will help significantly! Help support our girls and ensure their success!

guide help credit
Source + posted by @naesarangtr

• Like 11

^ I'd love to vote for KARA (or anyone really) for Show! Music Core (it's the only one I can watch live), but international texts require extra money on my account, and I only put enough on to just keep my phone able to text and call locally. Also is my note that texting will likely incur an extra charge on a person's cellphone bill if they do it (and they're not in South Korea).

Didn't realize I could apply for SMC's pre-voting though, thanks for pointing that one out.

• Like 1

About the texting ,, since i lived in Indonesia,,it would cost me quite much to text to Korea/Japan..

but i did some voting online on mnet if im not mistaken to vote for KARA against T-ARA...

If its online voting on some web just like mnet do,,i can vote for them everytime.. but if texting,,i might not able to support too much via texting :)

About the texting ,, since i lived in Indonesia,,it would cost me quite much to text to Korea/Japan..

but i did some voting online on mnet if im not mistaken to vote for KARA against T-ARA...

If its online voting on some web just like mnet do,,i can vote for them everytime.. but if texting,,i might not able to support too much via texting :)

don't know right now how much the cost from Indosat network to Korea. 2 years ago I'm texting between China (Indosat roaming) and Indonesia (Indosat too). Sending from Shenzhen, China to Indonesia cost me Rp5000 (or Rp5500, forget). But to reply from Indonesia to Shenzhen just only 500. I'll try to text it if I have not much balance (scared of get robbed by providers).

Btw, for the second vote that I must choose 2 groups, I don't know how to write orange caramel in hangul... i'll try to search on google/wiki.

edit: if I not forgotten, you can text free by using yahoo/google sms or anonymous sms online. I don't know exactly whether that is still exist or not. Or whether the vote accepted sms from anonymous sms.

Edited by lukas_95
  • Like 1

edit: if I not forgotten, you can text free by using yahoo/google sms or anonymous sms online. I don't know exactly whether that is still exist or not. Or whether the vote accepted sms from anonymous sms.

There are online sms websites such as SMSRR and e-freesms but your vote may not be accepted. You can try it though. ^^

• Like 1

Everyone on KARAHOLIC can help this, at least. ^^ Please give extra attention to KARA as they're also so worried about how the fans will react to them. 

SNS POINTS is really important too. So I made a small guide for it. ^^ Thanks to fyeah-kara.   rXb2TXF.png

Edited by naesarang
  • Like 3