[2014.07.28] DSP Media Releases Gyuri’s Teaser Images for KARA’s “Day & Night”

Jappy

slide_img1.png

Gyuri’s teaser photos for KARA’s upcoming 6th mini album, “DAY & NIGHT” have been released!

On July 29, DSP Media released the teaser images through KARA’s official Twitter page for their 6th mini album, “DAY & NIGHT.” Gyuri is the second KARA member to have her images released after new member Youngji’s.

For their new concept, Gyuri pulls off an innocent yet sexy look with a lace bandeau strap top and silky matching skirt while posing on a mattress with a pillow hugged close to her chest. The second image teaser photo catches a close up of Gyuri’s pretty features and wavy hairstyle

KARA plans to release their sixth mini album, “DAY & NIGHT” on August 18. KARA will also be holding a large scale show case to reveal their newly re-assembled group for their first official public appearance.

slide_img2.png
Source: Soompi

• Like 9

Oh my Yeoshin, stop looking at me like that,I'm gonna die!

Honestly,I didn't find her innocent with her pose. SHE'S LITERALLY SEDUCING ME! Gosh, I can't afford to reveal my sexual preference! :gloomy:

• Like 1

Although my bias is Seungyeon, but I say this, Gyuri is a goddess indeed among KARA ~ Bias and goddess is different ~ 

I'm a girl, but I'm just like ..... Wow ~ This is Day version, have Night version more ~ *-*  

Waiting patiently ~ #DayAndNight I hope, KAMILIAs can trend this hashtag for their comeback ^^

Edited by Snow Yuki Yap
  • Like 1