Why do you like Youngji?

A forum for Youngji! YAY!

I might have a long reason why I like Youngji, but I will shorten some. :)

To those people who hasn't watched KARA Project, Youngji wasn't able to perform in the first two tasks out of five.

But when she did joined the 3rd until the last task, I am amazed on her growth. That is one of the reason why I like Youngji -- she is learning faster and also doing her best just to be part of the KARA that we know. For me, she deserves it.

Another reason why I like her is that she has this image that I can't really explain why I love it. She has this "innocent" image and she has also this "cute" image.

My final reason why I like her is her eyes. I can't express it now but every time I see her (in pics or vids) I just want to see her eyes.

finally topic about young gun,,,

first of all,,just looking at her face,,she has a beautiful innocent face,,kinda remind me of Jing and Hammie combined,,and her dancing skill is not bad at all honestly..

i really hoped she will prove herself on her first comeback with KARA,,and silence all of her antis and haters...

btw i still never watched KARA live directly,,so maybe sometimes if they came to Indonesia,,i'll buy the VIP ticket for sure cuz i've been saving my money like forever and waitin for KARA to hav a solo concert in Indonesia,,

Anyway,,KARA7 Fighting!!!

I like Youngji because she's one of Kara members ^^ but she started to appeal to me during the last episode of Kara Project. She was crying hard  when the MC announced that she won. For grown ups, they'll usually try to pull themselves up & get a hold of themselves but she just let it all out just like a kid. If you listen to her winning speech, you can hear her wail XD It was inappropriate to laugh but I just did because she was cute that way :blush:

I'll just paste my comments from the Kara Project episodes, because they sum up why I like Young Ji:

I've said this before, I don't know what that girl has, but damn is she something... she doesn't dance as well as So Jin nor is she as pretty as Chae Kyung, she behaves a bit awkwardly, her voice isn't as good as So Min, she came in late, but she rakes in all the fans! They scream her name in Japan!

Someone said she has charisma and that may be true, but it can only be effective if you can carry yourself well and project it-- she doesn't. Are they just sympathy votes? I liked her (and So Min's) teaser because she looked great in it, but watching the show made me feel different about her. Still, there's something so endearing, magnetic and attractive about her. 

---

There are performers who make a bang right at the start, then slowly fade once they have given all they've got. Young Ji starts out with just a little bit of what she has in store, and little by little, you realize that you're drawn in to her. The more you find out about her, the more you see her, the more you grow to love her.

I'm still waiting for her to start looking like this, though:
OMwWbRz.png

• Like 1

she has such mesmerazing eyes. I think the most beautifull eyes in baby KARA. And she's such an innocent-looking, cute girl.

That's only the physical part. She's hard-working. -even when she was in the hospital she kept working. She doesn't have afraid to cry but still keep doing her best.

Though I really think she needs to focus on improving her expressions on stage, I really like her.

I like Youngji bc she has the KARA vibe  :gemflower: 
She was my 2nd choice from KARA Project and I'm glad she won!
I know everyone knows this already but she is so beautiful~
She is a sexy dancer too, and her voice is sweet too~
She is young and she is talented!  :gemheart:

Fighting to you Youngji, we can't wait for your debut~  :gemcheer: 

Youngji has that certain something that made me fall in love with her at the first sight. I love her voice and her personality, she's super sweet and also super pretty <3 Her eyes captured me from moment 1. I also love how she's so hardworking and I'm 100% sure she'll shine in KARA. <3

Young Ji is beautiful and sexy in a warm and lovable way.  To see such a young woman also work hard and be able to perform singing and dancing at a level comparable to the others in Baby Kara, made me always aware of her presence and interested in her success.  

I thought her performances in Japan and on the final selection evening nailed her position as number one in the competition.

I also like her because, given her appearance and abilities, I am convinced that she will fit very well into the KARA team, and I am a big fan of KARA.

Lastly, there is something magnetic about her.  I am not surprised that she had high global popularity votes, irrespective of expert votes or how the others were doing.  While I also liked several of the other Baby Kara performers, I found myself always aware of where on the stage Young Ji was, and of what she was doing and how she looked.  I expect that to continue as I watch KARA 4 with great anticipation.  Hammie, Gyuru and Hara also magnetically attract most KARA fans.  We needed any new KARA member to be that way and to hold her own among such stars.  Young Ji is going to be able to do this.

Young Ji’s stage presence and public speaking will likely improve with maturity and experience.  But I am happy with her right now.  Even as she broke down crying in the final selection, it was endearing and wonderful to see how genuine and emotional she was.

• Like 2

part 2:

because..

she impressed me the most in the teaser,

BpDOH9.gif

she is the prettiest,

J9Wjz3.jpg

she may look blank at times but she is dorky,

YV8sBd.gif

(very importantly) she has the body and can dance without a doubt,

9Mv3I3.gif

(very importantly) i love her interaction with fans,

qjLC33.jpg

she can adapt any concept easily,

9FVyR5.jpg

(very importantly) she enjoys herself on stage,

0JOXo4.jpg

and lastly she cries a lot. lol

NgtU3z.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 10

Like BABY KARA said before their japanese mission, "first impressions are very important"... I liked her the most when her teaser was released, she has something that makes her stand out. Visually, she fits KARA; shes very talented but you can tell she can be even better, and I think her personality is adorable. Also, she is going to face many chalenges now, it makes me want to support her!  

To be honest even if her teaser for KARA Project was my favorite I didn't want her in KARA. But now that she is part of the family I have no other choice except to accept her. Youngji seems to be a hard working girl who tries to give her best to achieve a dream and I like this kind of person. Moreover she has a nice presence and is pretty.

• Like 1

two things,,her eyes just captiavate me on first sight,,and her hardworking character and abit childish reminds me alot of JiNi,,

and she is the kind of person that slowly but surely made you love her as time going,,

hope all the best for her

YoungJi is really something even before KP started. She's undeniably cute and innocent. I do believe that everyone has their own rooms for improvement. Her eyes are the most intriguing part of her. I don't know why. She's literally hypnotizing me. I voted for her and Somin and I'm glad that one of my favorites succeeded. Still hoping for the best of Youngji! Fighting!