Why do you like Youngji?

i like youngji because she easily adapts to different concepts too!

but... does anyone else simply like the fact if you read her name backwards it reads jiyoung?

I'm happy for youngji and i hope all the girls of kara find happiness in their futures with great success! once a kara member, always a kara member! 

YOUNGJI , will at first i was so upset dsp choose her to join kara and only her !!!! i thought the new member should be sojin & somin and i think they're much better than her ;~; i felt like i hate youngji till her teaser photo came out and she looks so pretty & innocent in it .. then the group teaser where i found that she looks good with KARA and what they said about hara ' my bias ' taking care of her , this time my mind change a bit . now i think i like her .. and i'll like her more .. i found that she's pretty & cute also hard working & good dancer

• Like 2

Her awkwardness drew my attention. She didn't seem to fit in with the other girls during the whole Kara Project. Youngji visually fits with KARA's image but I'm intrigued to see how the chemistry will be with her and KARA as a group.

Youngji is my 2nd fave among the Baby Kara members and during the teasers of Kara Project, she already got my attention because she was screaming "Kara" to me lol! I mean I can sense a Kara aura from her than the other members and in terms of talent, she's good in both singing and dancing and I love it when she was doing (tons!) fanservice during their GGS mission ^^

• Like 1

@Kara_Hyori

do you mean you were there at the tama plaza?

if so, are you able to share with us your "close-up" experience? heehee

one thing i like about youngji is her fan service. it naturally pulls me over.

i hope she won't shy away (when she appears with unnies) and to continue doing it.

i remember when KARA PROJECT. OG has a lot off scolding by couch and teacher. but in my mind, i know she will pass. i see how fast she is recover to wake up.

Thats is most important for KARA member. the original KARA member has alot off experience for thats.

Well, I don't exactly have any reason to dislike her, so why should I? Girl has great potential and I want to see her succeed, one human being to another. Simple as that, really.

Okay, fine, you got me. She's pretty cute too. Happy now?

@red4summer sorry but I was not really there although one of my friends was able to catch that filming. He liked Sojin and when he got to see them perform live, he switched to Youngji and Chaekyung because he said Youngji was especially giving lots of winks and fanservice actions to fans and she wouldn't stop waving as well so he said Youngji was easily one of the most favorites of the Japanese people

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like Youngji, because of her fast-learning and adapt with situation very quickly. 2nd, she's talented in dancing, so learning KARA's previous dances is not a problem for Youngji, since she had done difficult dance cover during her trainee days. 3rd, she's very polite, using the very polite word and very careful when speaking to KARA members LOL (Anyway, it's a part of Korean culture). And last one, she's adorable and pretty ! When she's shy, she's very cute !  

Watch the below videos :-  

영지(Youngji) - Warrior+Sherlock 댄스(주간아이돌)

영지(Youngji) - 개인기 (주간아이돌)

BONUS :- 영지(Youngji) - 귀요미 플레이어 (주간아이돌) <--- Youngji's Gwiyomi Player

> _ < OMG, I'm a fangirl, but she's melting my heart !!!!

Edited by Snow Yuki Yap

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a hardcore Kamilia before this but I did go crazy everytime they have a comeback. But after 0G came to KARA, I just couldn't stop stanning KARA and her. I don't really have a bias before in KARA and Youngji slowly creeps into my bias list and now she's on top of my list. I don't know how to describe about why I like her but I can only say that it's really hard for one not to like her. She's soo lovable from head to toe (quoting my other bias Jong Kook oppa's song)!!!!!! :gemheart:  :gemheart:  :geminluv:  :geminluv:  :geminluv:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For me personally, I started getting to know more of her from Room Mate Season 2.   I really like the bright smile that she has and the amazing singing voice of her.  She seem to be really hardworking which make me really like her.

I has always been a fan of Kara, but joined this forum only after Youngji captured my attention.

• Like 1