Why do you like Youngji?

• 1 month later...

i'm not even a Kamilia before.. as my nick already says.. but i just be honest she just took my heart.. she is just to adorable, cute, and has a very good personality, she can adapt well.. at least that's what i get from watching Roommate Season 2, and i start to like KARA as a group is because of her too.. i started to dig deeper about KARA since she joined the group.. before she was there i only know 2 of KARA song (until first episode of roommate season 2 aired it still remains the same) but i know quite some of their hits now.. hahaha... better late than not.. but thanks to Young Ji !!!!! 

she just really took me away..

Edited by KamiliaSONE

@red4summer

Yup, and i'm pretty sure there are a lot of people that is just like me..

Well, thank you.. Officially a dual fandom guy now.. Hahaha... Since i know that KARA is quite close to SNSD so this is just a joy for me.. :D

And again thank you Young Ji..

Edited by KamiliaSONE

I was pretty detached to Kpop (busy with school and whatnot) during the time the whole process for selecting a new member happened up to even when Youngji already debuted. But I kept hearing good things about her on Roommate so I recently decided to check her out for myself, and omg I love her.

I can say that Youngji really made me fall for her because of her character. She definitely works hard and is talented, no doubt about that. But she's just adorable and she's got quite a charm. And that silent laugh of hers gets me everytime :lol2: . And most importantly you can see how genuinely kind she is. I think it's impossible to not be a fan <3333

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

She's adorable, she's funny, she's a natural, she's hardworking, and she's painfully awkward in a way that makes her fun to watch.

She seems like a genuine, sincere girl and there's a sort of 'rawness' about her that you don't see a lot in K-pop. She's so unperfected that it's fresh.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Because she has her own way in making me smile no matter what my mood is.. :)

i didn't know Kara before but since i'm an avid viewer of Roommate, she made me love kara.. she tries her best at everything and she's so humble.. hope she can have more variety/reality shows 'cause her energy is contagious.. :optimistic:

10375492_503476163088900_701635810292511

Edited by Eos
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I love Youngji because she is humble and down to earth. Not to mention that trademark laugh! Her cute way of doing things and speaking also tug at my heart everytime I see her. She is so happy all the time and always shows a big smile whenever she's on stage or off. Thank you for making me laugh so much (especially on Roommate)!

Youngji, keep working hard! We all love and support you!

• Like 1

Her laugh is so awesome. I remember watching the Kara Project and how serious and focused she was the whole time. To finally see her laugh and have fun on Roommate just made me really happy. Here's to many more Kara comebacks!    

LddAiBj.gif

Edited by DotPdf
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

She reminds me how was me when I like Kara for the first time before... I liked Kara because of their humbleness, their care towards fans and being themselves in any situations. At least I believe all of that wasn't fake at all until now. Also the care towards their members were awesome, though now i kinda missed that since Youngji still new and shy towards their unnies(except hara XD). But, Youngji also reminds me how I was exciting everytime there were Kara news on twitter, how I spazz about them everyday with my twitter friends, etc. It was hard on end of 2013 also early 2014 that Nicole and Jing were rumoured to be out from Kara which were true... I'm afraid that I can't be happy with Kara after that... But now, I'm excited of every Kara news like before when I first knew them. Especially Youngji, I can't wait for her appearances on every TV shows now. She's just frickin adorable and cute.

Also her cute relationship with Jackson on Roommate. I can't stop seeing their cute bickering on that show. Her charms were that she will do everything 100%. I could see that she never gives up on doing something until the end. I could consider her perseverance as good as Hara. Her competence and also bravery on doing something isn't normal for a girlgroup member. These charms captivated me and want to make her my bias someday. Thank you Youngji for making me love Kara more than ever again. <3

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Why do I like her so much?  A picture is worth a thousand words--look again at red4summer's post number 14 on page 1 of this thread. The fourth picture (a moving gif file), that starts with his lead-in: "(very importantly) she has the body and can dance without a doubt,"

Edited by david22

• 1 month later...

I was watching Roommate and Youngi was part of it. I try to get to know her for the first time gradually she became more likeable and fun. I admire her innocent childlike personality. I believe Youngji is one of a kind idol that you will keep an eye on because of her very positive and energetic aura. She brings out Kara's refreshing image into a new light and she does fit well being in the group. What I like her most is how she is true to herself without trying hard to be a perfect idol-like image like the way she is being criticize about the way she laughs but I found it very charming and cute no matter how others view it and she takes every small step to improve her self. 

i love youngji cause she cute humble and funny. I know her because of Roommate.i search about her and Kara after I watch the show. it's hard to resist her charm. she also has a nice figure. I really hope she will have another variety show. she is fun to watch. or variety show with all 4 of them. it's going to be perfect. 

I don't was interested for Kara but i was keep see there info(I knew Kara from heros and I.Y). and when i watch remmante i really fell in love with KARA and YoungJi , YoungJi she's ... i don't knew how to explain why i love her i thing you knew what i meaning :D so i be a kamilia and not her let me be a kamilia Hara too :)

Honestly while KARA Project was airing I was angry because I didn't think she would fit and I will admit I was very against her joining. But now I don't think there a single other person that fits so well the way she does with the other KARA members (besides JiNi and Sunghee of course haha). I don't know how I fell in love with little 0G but I did and I'm really hooked on her. She's very funny amd sweet and humble. She makes me want to protect her and I hope that in time every Kamilia will feel the same way.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...