[Video] Youngji CCM/KeyEast Trainee Dance Covers

red4summer

As you may be aware, our maknae, YoungJi, was a trainee at CCM & KeyEast before she joined DSP.

Below were some of her dance covers during her trainee days.

I Go Crazy Because Of You

Sherlock

Bad Girl Good Girl

Bang

Mister

Warrier

Dr Feel Good

Alone + The Boys + Muzik

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 10

Thanks for sharing these!  I've watched the first one and it's going to take me some time to make my way through them all, but I am looking forward to it.  I have to admit that in the resolution on my screen, I wasn't always sure in the first video which of the dancers was Young Ji.  I hope I can do better on the rest.

I don't see why OJ didn't debut sooner.

I mean...and some people still say she isn't ready for a big group like KARA.

I know it's a BIG thing but she was a trainee under 3 agencies and then on KARA Project where she had to learn new dances every week and she still has that leg injury.

I think she's good for KARA.

P.S.: She even danced Warrior like a pro and, since B.A.P is my bias boygroup, I'm sold XD

• Like 1

I know it's a BIG thing but she was a trainee under 3 agencies and then on KARA Project where she had to learn new dances every week and she still has that leg injury.

P.S.: She even danced Warrior like a pro and, since B.A.P is my bias boygroup, I'm sold XD

From what has been going around during the show, she was supposed to debut with a CCM girl group (not sure if it was with Lee Areum)... I think it was The Seeya, but I'm not exactly sure. With Keyeast, I don't know why she went there, maybe she wanted to act?

But yeah, like the rest of Baby Kara, she isn't an absolute rookie, and it's possible that she already knows a lot of people in the KPop industry before joining the contest.

Does 0J still have a leg injury?  What leg injury?  A pulled hamstring?

In the first episode of Kara project , 0G go to hospital due to leg injuries. I think before that she may not practice the dance move for long time. I saw some stiffs of movement in Kara project. She is not quite the same as she did in CCM trainee videos. 

but when all babykara go to japan in episode 4 of Kara project. 0G improved a lots and standing outs.  

In my opinion I think who was introduce 0G to DSP may be some dancers of Yama&hotchick because CCM use this team as well.

• Like 1

Does 0J still have a leg injury?  What leg injury?  A pulled hamstring?

I don't know what kind of leg injury but on the first episode, she went to the hospital and said that she had that injury for quite some time.

But it only appeared when she push herself too much

Those covers were private because you're supposed to have the link to see them, and all of them will be like it. I downloaded and shared them on dailymotion and one on youtube, but since ccmtrainees admins asked me to take them down because a girl from those videos asked them to do it, I was putting them in private day by day. 

@xbrokenarrow

i believe you're talking about unlisted video, not private video.

and i understand why previously they were taken down upon "request".

anyway all fancams i shared are public, not even unlisted.

if they asked these links to be removed, ask them to speak to the uploaders or me directly.

hence unless 0g tells me to remove them, i'll keep posting them.

@xbrokenarrow

i believe you're talking about unlisted video, not private video.

and i understand why previously they were taken down upon "request".

anyway all fancams i shared are public, not even unlisted.

if they asked these links to be removed, ask them to speak to the uploaders or me directly.

hence unless 0g tells me to remove them, i'll keep posting them.

Completely agree, that's why I was just explaining why some people can't see some of the videos ^^