[2014.07.30] KARA’s Goo Hara Displays an Innocent Charm in “Day & Night” Individual Teaser

Jappy

pop0730_01.jpg

Goo Hara is the last KARA member to reveal individual teaser images for the group’s upcoming sixth mini album, “DAY & NIGHT.”

In the two photos released today, Goo Hara can be seen in two youthful braids, donning a white dress with lacy stockings, exuding an innocent charm. Goo Hara wraps up the official “Day” teaser images for the group, following the teaser images of Gyuri, Youngji, and Seungyeon.

“DAY & NIGHT” will be released on August 18.

pop0730_02.jpg

Source: Soompi

• Like 11

What a sight to behold! Hara's captivating innocence and charm has never failed to make me fall in love with her all over again. Next, I'm gonna wait for the "Night" concept. I suppose it's gonna be more irresistable this time!

Hara is totally beautiful.  I love these pictures.   But I don't know if I would even recognize her if I didn't know that these are teaser releases of Kara members but instead had just seen these photos and some video or photo of Kara 5 from the past.

Oh my Hara. :VxmQu:  It has been hours since your teaser photo was released but until now, I am still stunned by your beauty.  :OCZgm:

I would like to guess they will release a group photo in Day concept.

Another guess is that they will proceed to the Night concept and release the group photos last.

• Like 1

I just realized that, instead of beggining the night version right away, maybe they will release the 4 of them in a group in the day version.

Hara is beutiful by the way ^^ but the couch is really dark. Almost didn't cut it for the day version, I think.

• Like 1