[2014.07.31] KARA is Pretty in White for “Day & Night” Group Comeback Photo

Jappy

slide_kara.jpg

The four ladies of KARA are ramping up their comeback efforts, as they release a gorgeous group photo for upcoming sixth mini album “Day & Night.”

In the photo, the members are seen near a window in their iconic white dresses while exuding a soft glow. New member Youngji can be also spotted fitting comfortably in the team.

“Day & Night” will be released on August 18.

Source: Soompi

• Like 10

They all look stunning but I must say Hara looks the best. Her pose is quite unique (compared to others in the picture) and her facial expression  along with that hair makes her absolutely outstanding.

"New member Youngji can be also spotted fitting comfortably in the team." I agree with this statement but at the same time since she's the new member I wish she could have faced the camera so that many more can see her face and get use to recognizing her more as the new and among of  Kara's member.

• Like 1

The whole picture is nice but Hara's pose looks weird. Almost like it was photoshoped and put it there.

It quite bothers me too that OJ is shying behind Hara's back like she doesn't belong.

The best for me is Gyuri and Seungyeon because, somehow they look natural there.

Hoping for a more promissing KARA4 night version picture.

Very nice picture.  If I were rating their respective looks in this photo alone, I would rank them (1) Hara, (2) Gyuri, (3) Hammie, (4) Young Ji.  All four look good.

UPDATE:

KARA’s Full-group “Day” Photo Teaser Drops, “Night” Version to Follow?

Talent agency DSP Media has uploaded a teaser photo of girl group KARA to the act’s official website. The photo is the first comeback teaser image to feature the girls together, though DSP had released individual teaser pictures and other photos earlier in the week, culminating in a Goo Hara teaser uploaded on July 30. The image is titled “Day Version,” suggesting perhaps that a “Night” version might follow soon.

Kara fans will be keen to see how new arrival Youngji, the winner of reality audition show KARA Project, fits into the group, and how the act will function as a four-piece when it finally drops the comeback track, “Mamma Mia.”

The countdown now begins in earnest to the release of the new mini album, which will be Kara’s sixth. The new extended play is entitled “Day & Night,” and drops on August 18. DSP has also revealed that the girls will perform at a special showcase for the album on the day of its release, with an event to be held in the Mapo district of Seoul.

• Like 2

I strongly agree that Youngji fits the group comfortably. All four are stunningly gorgeous. For the nth time, I can't wait for their comeback!

all i can say is that Youngji fits in perfectly with Kara. the girls look amazing, gorgeous, elegant, just perfection!

can't wait to see our lovely angels back onstage, just the perfect present for me! :D