[2014.08.01] KARA 4 Member Reborn with Uniform Look Teaser with Their Japan Single Album

viperion

1CXNuLm.jpg7kRkZAa.jpgGB2enxo.jpgnI6CgjU.jpg    

On July 1st 2014, Youngji is selected as Official Kara Member through MBC MUSIC Korea " KARA THE BEGINNING -PROJECT". They Will Released their new single album in Japan " Mamma Mia" as 4 KARA member on 7th August 2014.

It's Their 11th sinle album with well dressed up look. It lyric and song are assembled Queen Appearance look. Comparable to KARA previous Cute image it look more mature and feminine images for this song.

This is Youngji 1st time recording in Japanese. However she still learning Japanese so the singing may not feel so natural for her. 

This teaser Image has been started recording since early of July at Seoul, Korea. KARA is using this photographer shooting since their debut. It has taken 3 different tye of image which made KARA look more mature and Feminine. Their new member Youngji look nervous at first during the photo shooting but with the hard work all the shooting was successfully taken.

KARA will released their 6th mini album " DAY & NIGHT" on 18th August 2014 in South Korea and Japan respectively at the same time after their previous album "Full Bloom" one year ago. Besides That, KARA will also having their Showcase for this album at SBS Prism Tower at Seoul.

Released Info
Title : " Mamma Mia!"
Date :  27th August 2014

Limited Edition Version A SG + DVD ¥1,886 
Limited Edition Version B SG + PhotoBook ¥1,600 
Limited Edition Version C SG + Special Gift ¥1,200 

*Normal Edition Version C SG ¥1,100 

Limited Edition Version A 
CD 
1. Mamma Mia! 
2. TBC
3. Mamma Mia! (Instrumental) 
4. TBC (Instrumental) 
DVD 
- Mamma Mia! (Music Video Clip) 
- Mamma Mia! (Dance Shot Ver.) 
- Mamma Mia! (Music Video Clip Pre-shot)

Limited Edition Version B 
CD 
1. Mamma Mia! 
2. TBC 
4. TBC (Instrumental) 

Limited Edition Version C 
CD 
1. Mamma Mia! 
2. TBC 
4. TBC (Instrumental) 
5. TBC (bonus track)

★ Tour Information 

「KARA  3rd JAPAN TOUR 2014」
24th October (Friday) : FUKUOKA SUNPALACE ; Open : 6pm Start : 7pm 
25th October (Saturday) : FUKUOKA SUNPALACE ; Open :  5.30pm Start : 6pm
27th November (Monday) : Nagoya Congress Center Century Hall ; Open : 5.45pm Start : 6.30pm
3rd November (Monday) : OKAYAMA CIVIC HALL ; Open :  5.30pm Start : 6pm
5th November (Wednesday) : Forest Hall of Ishikawa Kanazawa Honda ; Open :  6pm Start : 6.30pm
6th November (Thursday) : Niigata Prefectural Civic Center ; Open :  6pm Start : 6.30pm
14th November (Friday) : Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium ; Open :  6pm Start : 7pm
15th November (Saturday) : Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium ; Open :  6pm Start : 5pm
18th November (Tuesday) : Yokohama Arena ; Open :  5.30pm Start : 6.30pm
19th November (Wednesday) : Yokohama Arena ; Open :  5.30pm Start : 6.30pm

[Tour Seat] Limited to 9,000 Seat (Tax Include)

◆ Age Limit : 4 year Old above need ticket/ 3 Year old Below knee level are exempted. 
( ButTicket is required if the person need a seat)
◆ All ticket is not transfereable and refundable ( You are not allow to resale the ticket)
◎ Please see our ticket sales and FC pre-sales information. We will soon reveal this information on magazine and on Official website!

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com 
  • Like 12

DSP seems to have good plan for KARA and runs everything in a good way. I can't wait for KARA comeback this month both in Korea and Japan. Despite the short time, Youngji seems to catch up with the group...and I hope she will be able to prove to people that she has her place in KARA. 

Edited by Solin
  • Like 4

wow the dvd sounds cool, but i want the photobook too, and what about the special gift ?

*my wallet : nooooo....*

btw is there any detail about the photobook or the special gift ? kinda curious

well,,in rupiah it would be aroung 170k,,plus the delivery cost,,would be around 400k-500k maybe,,

hmm...so tempting laaaa :(

in a flash i thought i saw youngji as jiyeon(t-ara) ,,lol

cant wait for their comeback

I think international version is cheaper than Japanese version, I saw KARA album's at mall only about 100-120K IDR...

• Like 1

they all look like twins on the first cover XD

And I see the two piggytails traidmark of YoungJi on the 2nd cover and the promotion image ^-^

I'm a little down because they are all separated on the covers, but at least they're together in the promotional image.

I can't wait for the MV and the promotions.

I need to see more OJ with the other three members

I think international version is cheaper than Japanese version, I saw KARA album's at mall only about 100-120K IDR...

really ? i've never entered any disc store hehe, do they have a various kara album on that store ? *sorry if it went a lil bit off topic

really ? i've never entered any disc store hehe, do they have a various kara album on that store ? *sorry if it went a lil bit off topic

emm,,which store exactly that u visited?? maybe i'll just buy the international version :D

really? you guys never found it on the mall? almost every big mall in Jakarta have that!. But, I never found Fantastics Girls album (craving for that!).

You can find them in Sangaji Central Park, 3 music stores in Taman anggrek(forget the name of the store), and even Gramedia (sometimes) sells it. 

[right now there's much Girls Forever Album that haven't sold, just sitting on the rack :( , Sangaji CP have KARA Collection CD+DVD, only 1 in stock, so if kevin buys it, I'm not buy it. hehe]

Usually the disc is printed "Selling this CD inside Japan is strictly prohibited" (Universal Sigma/Universal). And for Sony BMG records (like artist YUI), the CD itself is burned and printed in Indonesia.

*sorry we are offtopic here*

Edited by lukasb95

really? you guys never found it on the mall? almost every big mall in Jakarta have that!. But, I never found Fantastics Girls album (craving for that!).

You can find them in Sangaji Central Park, 3 music stores in Taman anggrek(forget the name of the store), and even Gramedia (sometimes) sells it. 

[right now there's much Girls Forever Album that haven't sold, just sitting on the rack :( , Sangaji CP have KARA Collection CD+DVD, only 1 in stock, so if kevin buys it, I'm not buy it. hehe]

Usually the disc is printed "Selling this CD inside Japan is strictly prohibited" (Universal Sigma/Universal). And for Sony BMG records (like artist YUI), the CD itself is burned and printed in Indonesia.

*sorry we are offtopic here*

central park and taman anggrek? im only feets away from there -__-

i never go to such cd stores so i dont know anything about it

thx for the info though,,and i dont think we're off topic cuz we still discussing about KARA cd and dvd's sellings,,,hehehe

• Like 1

central park and taman anggrek? im only feets away from there -__-

i never go to such cd stores so i dont know anything about it

thx for the info though,,and i dont think we're off topic cuz we still discussing about KARA cd and dvd's sellings,,,hehehe

and, I'm envy with f(x) and snsd album, they're much cheaper (80-100k) and have fancy packaging + sometimes there's much photos inside the CD...