[2014.08.03] Friendship Photo Han Seungyeon With KimJihoon With Slim Appereance.

viperion

r.jpg

KARA Han Seungyeon picture reveal with Actor Kim Jihoon which there star together in MBC weekend Comedy "Come One, Jang Bori!".

On 2nd August Noon , kim Jihoon reveal on twitter which he participated in Cheongshim Music Festival. New Album preparation with 
her slim,tall and cute appereance look. According to Kim Jihoon , even though her album is not yet been reveal yet but will reveal 
to puclic soon so she hope everyone be patient and look forward her new album.

On the Picture, Seungyeon show up with thumb up pose together with her gorgeous pink color appereance look with Kim Jihoon appear in 
her blue suit appereance. Seungyeon appear in a very lovely look with her small baby face with slim look.

All the fans expressed their comment through the website such as,"Slim appereance look", "Real Sibling look as brother and sister",
"Come!Jang Bori","Very Funny" and so on.

In the MBC Weekends Comedy "Come On, Jang Bori", Seungyeon and KimJihoon apear as brother and sister.

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com  

• Like 10

As I watch Jang Bori, I see them like siblings. Seeing them like this the first thing I thought was that they look well together. :D
Anyway I'm glad that Kim Jihoon was her partner for being MC. They should be comfortable around each other. ^^

• Like 2

As I watch Jang Bori, I see them like siblings. Seeing them like this the first thing I thought was that they look well together. :D

Anyway I'm glad that Kim Jihoon was her partner for being MC. They should be comfortable around each other. ^^

So I'm not the only one who thought that they look together as a couple. Seriously, I want Hammie to have a boyfriend so I can see sparkle in her eyes. :syc3:

• Like 1