[2014.08.04] KARA Drops New Teaser Photos for ‘Night’ and ‘&’ (Sunset)

edr49890

84415528.jpg

On August 4, Kara released Youngji and Gyuri’s photos for the ‘Night’ concept, along with the ‘&’ (Sunset) concept for all four members. 

Through previous teaser photos, has already fulfilled the ‘Day’ part of its Day & Night mini album, which will be released on August 18. 

54055857.jpg

Kara will also be holding its comeback showcase on August 18, where the members will perform their title song Mamma Mia for the first time. 

Photo Credit: DSP Media

source: Mwave

• Like 11

They are all beautiful! I'm an 0J (and Somin) fan, but I agree with Mockingjay's post above: Gyuri really nailed it! She is perfect! Even notice her straight upper back and shoulders ... And we could go on and on about why.

• Like 1

The feelssssss!!!! Gyuri showed her effortless pose. And oh,she projected with great finesse. Captivating,alluring and classy at the same time. Youngji on the other hand, showed that she has this "UGH" to fit well in Kara.

Looking forward for Hara and Seungyeon's teasers!

Holy crrappp . It's been months since I've been on here. But yes! Kara is finally coming back after such sad news of members leaving :( Excited to see what new things DSP has to show to us! This will be interesting with Young Ji now in the picture.

• Like 1