2014 Karaholic Song Rankings - #5-8 - Select TOP 5

flamestalker

Please Select Your Top 5 Songs!  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Please Select Your Top 5 Songs!

Here are the results from our last poll, these songs have been voted into 8-11!

8. Tied between Damaged Lady, Dear Kamilia, and Honey (will enter next round of voting)

9. Go Go Summer (23 votes [6.67%]

10. I Am (Ing..) (18 votes [5.22%]

11. Jet Coaster Love (16 votes [4.64%]

Voting ends on August 11th.. ~7 days from now. 

Next up, vote for your top 5 songs! It will get harder and harder from here on, so be prepared =) 

--------------------------------------------

10449949_602782359821074_157603284969555

2014 Karaholic Song Rankings - Top 16 Rankings:

1. ??

2. ??

3. ??

4. ??

5. ??

6. ??

7. ??

8. ??

9. Go Go Summer (23 votes [6.67%]

10. I Am (Ing..) (18 votes [5.22%]

11. Jet Coaster Love (16 votes [4.64%]

12. Bye Bye Happy Days (バイバイ ハッピーデイズ!) (26 votes [5.23%])

13. Winter Magic (ウィンターマジック) (24 votes [4.83%])

14. Wanna (21 votes [4.23%])

15. Hanabi (花火) (15 votes [3.02%])

16. Thank You Summer Love (サン�� ュー サマーラブ) (11 votes [2.21%])

------------------------------------------

Instructions:
1. All KARA songs will be placed up for voting.. please pick your TOP 15 KARA songs. 
2. We will select 11-15 by voting for your top 10 songs

3. We will select 8-10 by voting for your top 7 songs

4. We'd also love to hear your thoughts on the songs you have chosen so please explain why you chose them or like them so much! 

Note: No OST or Solo Songs were selected

--------------------------------------------

The Top 15 that made it out of the pre vote are: (58 voted)

1. Step (42 votes)

2. Pandora (36 votes)

3. Runaway (35 votes)

4. Mister (33 votes)

5. Lupin (32 votes)

6. Honey (31 votes)

7. Dear Kamilia (Ima Okuritai Arigatou) (29 votes)

8. Bye Bye Happy days (28 votes)

9. Damaged Lady (26 votes)

10. Jet Coaster Love (24 votes)

11. Go Go Summer (24 votes)

12. Thank You Summer Love (24 votes)

13. Hanabi (23 votes)

14. Wanna (19 votes)

T-15. I Am... (ing) (18 votes) and Winter Magic (18 votes)

------

Just missed:

T-17. Love Letter and French Kiss (16 votes)

T-19. Jumping and Umbrella (15 votes)

-------------

Karaholic Song Rankings - Pre-vote: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17175

Karaholic Song Rankings - #11-15: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17258

Karaholic Song Rankings - #8-11: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17391

• Like 3

My final hard choice are Runaway, Damaged Lady, as these two songs really mean a lot for me, and I really love Runaway rhythm...^^ Next is IOA, of course, because I'm a KAMILIA^^ And then Step and Mister, the two double hit rocking the world, revolution of the new music world, yup, I like both of the song^^

• Like 1

Runaway , Step , Pandora , Mister , IOA

Runaway : Number 5 in my current Most Played Playlist (MPP) , fell in love so hard for nikori's rap in this song,, the song itself is somehow sad and elegant for me

Step : Number 27 in my MPP , The song..addictive , The dance,more addictive , overall? Addictive :P

Pandora : Number 32 in my MPP , love the song , unfortunately nikori's rap wasn't really as much i thought it would when the first time the song came out,,but the MV,,gosh they looked sooo dang beautiful and quite mature honestly, especially Jing... :lol:

Mister : Number 21 in my MPP , the song is great , the MV and the butt dance , too hard to resist , you wont get bored seeing them doing those butt dance(not in a perverted way)

IOA : special song for me personally , placed 19th in my MPP , as i said before, the song is really beautiful and it would always have a special place in my heart and my playlist

For me, Step is number one, and Mister is a close second.  Then I have to think, and  it's fairly easy to add Lupin and Pandora.  Then I really have to think . . .

The latest songs, Runaway and Damaged Lady, don't do much for me.  I guess I should watch and listen to them more carefully, since they do get a lot of votes.

Honey, Mister, Lupin, Ima Okuritai "Arigatou", and Pandora <3 I love all the songs but these are the closest to my heart.