[2014.08.05] KARA reveal behind-the-scenes footage of their 'summer sunset' concept photos

edr49890

Ahead of their upcoming comeback with 6th mini-album, 'Day & Night,' the gorgeous four members of KARA released a behind-the-scenes video of their photo shoot for their 'summer sunset' concept images.

The girls look absolutely stunning in their white, lacy attire and golden orange make up for a sweet and natural look.  You can check out the video to see them strike different poses like a pro.

source: allkpop

• Like 11

OJ has excessive blush for my taste but, still she's beautiful.

They should've taken a picture of YoungJi smiling ^-^

They look kinda of awkward with each other, though

P.S.: Just wanted to share this picture that I found ^-^

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtstaGoCUAAIpSK.jpg:large

Edited by Mirytie
  • Like 4

I really like the music~ It's relaxing~ So I'm like replaying this until new teasers come out lolol~ 

I think I prefer Ham with a more mature look and this concept shows it~ Youngji is so cute. Hara and Gyul are as perfect as always! I love the concept Kara is getting~ Classy yet sexy!  :gemflower:

• Like 2

OJ has excessive blush for my taste but, still she's beautiful.

They should've taken a picture of YoungJi smiling ^-^

They look kinda of awkward with each other, though

P.S.: Just wanted to share this picture that I found ^-^   https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtstaGoCUAAIpSK.jpg:large

Yeah dont understand what is going on with her makeup there. :(

is it Hara that taking care of Youngji ? sweet :3

btw i still don't really get it, OG is youngji's nickname right ? does it stand for something ?

Its 0G = In korean, they pronounce zero as 'yeong' and G is just 'ji' haha. I hope I am right LOL

• Like 3

Goddess Gyul! My heart literally flipped over when I saw your part. I don't need drug,your poses are more than enough to drive me crazy!
Hara is simply stunning. The living doll. Can I take you home?
Hammie, how did you manage to look beautiful all the time?
Youngji, you must be really tired because you've been running in my head 24 hours already!