• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
XJ Jem

How do you feel about Youngji?

71 posts in this topic

How does everyone feel about Youngji? I'm curious, it's almost KARA's comeback and I'm pretty excited to see Youngji perform with the original three.

I think I'm gonna wait for the comeback before I fully judge. However, the Baby Kara Project showed Youngji with great promise.

1 person likes this

Well, I feel that Youngji is really adorable  :gemshout: 

To be honest, I am still not sure whether she was the right person to win Kara Project but since it has passed all I can do is to wait for their comeback to see how good she truly is. I will always root for her though because she was a Baby Kara and now she is a Kara member, Kara and Kamilia is one family and we can't help it but to love and root for one another.  :gemcheer:

1 person likes this

i will judge her during kara comeback...for now i not sure..

It will take a while for me to get use to her but as long as she is hardworking and is willing to improve then I'm good  :thumbup1:

Edited by yummiberries

Rn I'm just worried, she lost too much weight~
Girl is too hardworking, and I am proud of her,
I will wait for her official debut with unnies,
Fighting Youngji! I know you can do it!  :gemcheer:

2 people like this

I like her a lot.  I think she is going to do fine. If they ever add Somin or another member to restore a five-member KARA, that will be fine with me, too.

Young Ji is pretty and did a good job in her Baby Kara performances.  I was always watching her, and she attracts lots of people--remember her global popularity scores.

I love YoungJi so much <3 she was my number one choice for KARA when I saw the KARA Project participants and I couldn't have been more thrilled when she was chosen. Can't wait to see her properly in action!

2 people like this

I still have a really mixed feelings about Youngji...

I'm still trying to accept the reality that she's the new KARA member, I keep on misreading her name into Jiyoung. T_T

But I'm excited for KARA's comeback! When the music video's released and we get to see her perform with the other members,

maybe then I'll learn to love her more. She looks lovely though! :-)

She's okay both at singing and dancing and she's also cute. Hope she can maintain her positive image and keep it clean   :)

Edited by mitsuki0208

for me. after gyul talk about new member. i'v already accepted. and after thats i know hara mention OG when interview at horse.

for me. whats it's good for kara member. and thats good for me.

Edited by ants

I feel that there are too many people that bash on her for no reasons? I think she should be given a chance to actually show who she is rather than being dubbed as a replacement.. Like.. Letting her the chance to build her own image. After all she is still new in the entertainment industry and should be given support by us Kamilias :gemcheer:

1 person likes this

She's cute and capable. I think she's a wonderful addition to KARA. Go Youngji! 

After I saw her perform on Project Kara and win it I was excited to see her with the other members. Now that I have seen her in the MV and read what the other members think of her I think she is perfect for Kara.  

Plus, she is really cute! :geminluv:

Young Ji, Fighting!

Young Ji is pretty, dances well, and can sing well (in my opinion) after I have seen Kara's live performance and I really like her. She is still shy infront of the camera which makes her cute! Her unnies are also getting close to her and I think that adding Young Ji as a new member isn't bad at all

She kinda awkward in the camera and she seems a bit too shy witht the members... though with time she gonna change.. since in Baby Kara she was always a mystery too

I like her 

Kara has 3 generation members now:

Original Members: Gyuri, Seungyeon

2nd Generation member: Hara

3rd Generation member: Youngji

I dont like her hairstyle .. i like her hairstyle on kara project more

KARA PROJECT:

sjfhae.jpg

20140701_seoulbeats_youngji_karaproject_

NOW

2014081803002_78.jpg

mrkofh.jpg

2 people like this

I kinda have a mixed up feelings for her. I found Youngji lovely.. She's really shy and a lil bit awkward, maybe that's because she's still adapting. But then again, I'm longing for Jiyoung's presence. I was surprised when I first watch Mamma Mia mv. I'm not used to see KARA mv without JiNi >< hahah sad reality

I accept the reality already though. And I accept her to join this family ^^ I wish to see her in variety shows and interviews more, I want to get to know her personality :D Youngji hwaiting :D

1 person likes this

Youngji is KARA's and Kamilia's energy booster. 

Love her since Baby KARA. So pretty and talented.

1 person likes this

At first i didnt like her at all. I was rooting for other members of baby kara, but after the come back I can see that shes trying really hard even though there are some bashing. So i cant help but root for her now haha. I hope people see how hard shes trying soon.

2 people like this

:jogging: Honestly when I was watching Kara Project, I liked her but she wasn't my favourite and I didn't understand why she was getting top in votes a number of times. BUT when she was chosen, I was happy enough, she is truly loved and accepted by fans. She fits in well to Kara and seems to be doing good in performances. PLUS her voice fits very nicely with the other Kara members.

Edited by Soneflower
1 person likes this