How do you feel about Youngji?

XJ Jem

To be honest, I am still not sure whether she was the right person to win Kara Project but since it has passed all I can do is to wait for their comeback to see how good she truly is. I will always root for her though because she was a Baby Kara and now she is a Kara member, Kara and Kamilia is one family and we can't help it but to love and root for one another.  :gemcheer:

• Like 1

I like her a lot.  I think she is going to do fine. If they ever add Somin or another member to restore a five-member KARA, that will be fine with me, too.

Young Ji is pretty and did a good job in her Baby Kara performances.  I was always watching her, and she attracts lots of people--remember her global popularity scores.

I love YoungJi so much <3 she was my number one choice for KARA when I saw the KARA Project participants and I couldn't have been more thrilled when she was chosen. Can't wait to see her properly in action!

• Like 2

I still have a really mixed feelings about Youngji...

I'm still trying to accept the reality that she's the new KARA member, I keep on misreading her name into Jiyoung. T_T

But I'm excited for KARA's comeback! When the music video's released and we get to see her perform with the other members,

maybe then I'll learn to love her more. She looks lovely though! :-)

I feel that there are too many people that bash on her for no reasons? I think she should be given a chance to actually show who she is rather than being dubbed as a replacement.. Like.. Letting her the chance to build her own image. After all she is still new in the entertainment industry and should be given support by us Kamilias :gemcheer:

• Like 1

After I saw her perform on Project Kara and win it I was excited to see her with the other members. Now that I have seen her in the MV and read what the other members think of her I think she is perfect for Kara.  

Plus, she is really cute! :geminluv:

Young Ji, Fighting!

Young Ji is pretty, dances well, and can sing well (in my opinion) after I have seen Kara's live performance and I really like her. She is still shy infront of the camera which makes her cute! Her unnies are also getting close to her and I think that adding Young Ji as a new member isn't bad at all

I kinda have a mixed up feelings for her. I found Youngji lovely.. She's really shy and a lil bit awkward, maybe that's because she's still adapting. But then again, I'm longing for Jiyoung's presence. I was surprised when I first watch Mamma Mia mv. I'm not used to see KARA mv without JiNi >< hahah sad reality

I accept the reality already though. And I accept her to join this family ^^ I wish to see her in variety shows and interviews more, I want to get to know her personality :D Youngji hwaiting :D

• Like 1

At first i didnt like her at all. I was rooting for other members of baby kara, but after the come back I can see that shes trying really hard even though there are some bashing. So i cant help but root for her now haha. I hope people see how hard shes trying soon.

• Like 2

:jogging: Honestly when I was watching Kara Project, I liked her but she wasn't my favourite and I didn't understand why she was getting top in votes a number of times. BUT when she was chosen, I was happy enough, she is truly loved and accepted by fans. She fits in well to Kara and seems to be doing good in performances. PLUS her voice fits very nicely with the other Kara members.

Edited by Soneflower
  • Like 1