How do you feel about Youngji?

XJ Jem

To me Youngji was the best choice and heres why

•   - Sojin: This girl to me seems more like a leader type.. I would imagine her and Gyuri (and Seungyeon) clash !!  
  •  
  • - Somin: She's a great vocalist. But I don't think Kara would give her voice the right amount of exposure
  •  
  • - Shiyoon & Chaekyung: These girls are not super super talented but also not bad.. they have talent and they can sing. However, I don't think they are good enough for Kara.. a group thats been around since 2007.  
  •  
  • - Chaewon / Yuji: I think they're 2 young + they dont have the right looks in my opinion

-- However I do think that these girls should debut together as a 6 member girlgroup and fill the gap that Puretty left behind @ DSP (the irony tho since Somin, Shiyoon and Chaekyung are former Puretty members)

Edited by YCHofficial
  • Like 5

I have to admit Youngji has really grown on me in a deeper way than I ever expected back when I saw her in Kara Project. I hadn't voted for her once but now I feel like I missed something that the majority saw in her from the beginning. Her shy youthful personality really brings something refreshing to Kara. I love seeing them together now. She is so respectful and admiring of the rest of Kara and they are so caring and watchful over her in return. She obviously works  very hard to deserve the place she's been given and I respect that a lot. I can't help but care for her as they do and I'm really looking forward to the future of Kara again.

• Like 3

Actually I didn't see Kara Project because I was hurt by the departure of Cole and Jiyoungie... But when I saw lives of Mamma mia, YoungJi slowly made me fall in love with her ^^
She is very cute and seems a little crazy ♥ Also she have such a great voice. 
I think that I'm ready to watch the show right now. I'm really curious about YoungJi's stages ^^
And I hope to know her better  :gemflower:

YoungJi Fighting!  :gemcheer:
  • Like 2

I could fall in love with her really fast, if I knew her in real life.  Since I don't know her, I have to be content to love the image of everything she seems to be over the internet and on DVD.  She is beautiful, and has an innocent, young, appearance about her while being so talented and full of a great sense of humor.  And I love the emotion that she so clearly shows--especially when she found out on stage that she won the Baby Kara contest.  I think she fits nicely with the other Kara members.  She respects them and works hard to live up to their standards.  In turn, they seem to watch out for her and enjoy her.  

I really miss Nicole and JiYoung.  Kara 5 was great.  But I'm enjoying Kara 4 with YoungJi, and I think that things will only get better and better for as long as they stay together in this DSP group.

• Like 1

I dont know....we have to see how it goes, judging by her performances it appears she isnt given that much attention yet given her newbie status.  

But who knows, she might be the main driver of Kara in the future if the original 3 ever retire...

Haha beware of your comments. Some people will attack you. I think in different way from you. I believe Kara will not stop or disband or retire. It depend on Gyuri and Seungyeon, if they want to continue or stop it.

If Kara no Gyuri or SeungYeon they will disband for sure and no active Kara anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm neutral, but still finding it rather hard to accept her as a member of KARA... Trying my best to do so though... But it just sounds so different, when she sings nicole's and jiyoung's parts.... :'( 

That's okay. You can support Jini as Kamilia forever.

I love to hear anyone still can't through with JiNi. 

All I know for sure is that she's naturally kind~
She doesn't expect anything from us, she doesn't even expect us to recognize her.
She's the one adjusting for us Kamilias, not us.
She works hard and I am proud of her~
I respect BF5 stans and JiNi biased,
And I believe OG respects those fans too.  :gemheart:

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

Love her! At first I wasn't very happy about her joining, since I missed (and still do) Nicole and Jiyoung so much, and because it seemed like there were other members of baby KARA who were better suited, but now I think she's wonderful! I understand why she was chosen, and definitely think she was the best option for a new KARA member. She's funny, sweet, adorable and I couldn't be happier with her being a member!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...