How do you feel about Youngji?

XJ Jem

i'm really glad since i was not KARA fans before she enter KARA.. i only know 2 of KARA song until 21 September of 2014 where Roommate season 2 first aired, i only know KARA was exist back then by watching Invincible Youth Season 1 where Hara was there and Season 2 where Ji Young was there, and Nicole when she guesting Family Outing with Tiffany.. then i found this amazing and adorable plus cute girl Young Ji, i'm really new to KARA thanks to her.. she brought me to like the whole group.. since she is just to cute to be resisted

she introduce me a new group where i can be a fan of.. all start from this cute girl.. Heo Young Ji, i don't know anyting about KARA project and all.. haha.. but yeah glad she is chosen.. :D

i'm really fall for her..

• Like 2

There were so many issues

Somin looks like Hara, Sojin looks like Nicole, Youngji looks like Seungyeon and her name looks like Jiyoung.. whaha 

I thought the same way too!  Originally, I was rooting for Somin to win the project. But at the back of my mind, I was thinking if DSP will put more exposure on her since she has a strong resemblance with Hara. Somin has a "Leader" aura. She better be a leader in another group. In Youngji's case, I was puzzled why she got the highest points even she did not perform. It was unfair for the rest of the members who worked hard.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Although I'm still a bit sad that Nicole and Jiyoung no longer are part of Kara but I had no problem accepting Youngji as the new member, She quickly won my heart with her personality and her laugh. I think she adapted as the new member in a well known group quite well, it does show now and then the gap between her and the other as performers but I think she will do well! :)

Edited by Ricebunnie
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ummm... My feeling toward her didn't change at all and that since the show "Baby KARA".

I still don't like her at all !! But I admit it, she is really talented, sing and dance very well ^^

Edited by Lili
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

as i dig deeper and follows her in every show she appears, damn!! I addicted to her now.. That is how i feel now.. It grows even more now.. Just like my previous post says, i can be here in kara's fandom forum is because of her.. :) thank you Heo Young Ji..

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

At first I have no idea what kind of person is Youngji who just enter her career as a new Kara member until I watched her on Roommate and the more I began knowing her, the more I like to know many things about her. Right now I feel like Youngji is indeed a perfect Kara member who shine on her own way and brings out the best in the group.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Youngji. She was pleasant to me in Baby Kara at once. I supported Youngji and Chaekyung there. One of my girls has won, it was Youngji. I knew that she will win as her support and kawaii were not a joke. I was always surprised how to someone can it isn't pleasant, this darling and the charming child :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...