• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
XJ Jem

How do you feel about Youngji?

71 posts in this topic

for me Youngji is someone that can attract people to love her.. 

her personality is the best.. there's something about her that i can't seem to resist.. 

1 person likes this

when i first watch kara project, i was not really attracted to her. But im glad she a good addition to Kara. Probably the best after she join. i Love her laughter! it is what attracts me the most. totally unique.

1 person likes this

i'm really glad since i was not KARA fans before she enter KARA.. i only know 2 of KARA song until 21 September of 2014 where Roommate season 2 first aired, i only know KARA was exist back then by watching Invincible Youth Season 1 where Hara was there and Season 2 where Ji Young was there, and Nicole when she guesting Family Outing with Tiffany.. then i found this amazing and adorable plus cute girl Young Ji, i'm really new to KARA thanks to her.. she brought me to like the whole group.. since she is just to cute to be resisted

she introduce me a new group where i can be a fan of.. all start from this cute girl.. Heo Young Ji, i don't know anyting about KARA project and all.. haha.. but yeah glad she is chosen.. :D

i'm really fall for her..

2 people like this

There were so many issues

Somin looks like Hara, Sojin looks like Nicole, Youngji looks like Seungyeon and her name looks like Jiyoung.. whaha 

I thought the same way too!  Originally, I was rooting for Somin to win the project. But at the back of my mind, I was thinking if DSP will put more exposure on her since she has a strong resemblance with Hara. Somin has a "Leader" aura. She better be a leader in another group. In Youngji's case, I was puzzled why she got the highest points even she did not perform. It was unfair for the rest of the members who worked hard.

1 person likes this

I think it has a very angelic face. Gives much freshness to the group. I do not know the long term if you end up fitting well in the group.

1 person likes this

Although I'm still a bit sad that Nicole and Jiyoung no longer are part of Kara but I had no problem accepting Youngji as the new member, She quickly won my heart with her personality and her laugh. I think she adapted as the new member in a well known group quite well, it does show now and then the gap between her and the other as performers but I think she will do well! :)

Edited by Ricebunnie
1 person likes this

I wasn't a fan of KARA's before Youngji, so obviously, I adore her! However my adoration has spread to the other members as well... so while I love her as a bias, I'm also thankful to Youngji for bringing me toward the group at all.

3 people like this

Youngji made me fall in love with KARA even more~ She is so cheerful and happy all the time. So cute yet so beautiful~ :gemheart:  

1 person likes this

Ummm... My feeling toward her didn't change at all and that since the show "Baby KARA".

I still don't like her at all !! But I admit it, she is really talented, sing and dance very well ^^

Edited by Lili
1 person likes this

as i dig deeper and follows her in every show she appears, damn!! I addicted to her now.. That is how i feel now.. It grows even more now.. Just like my previous post says, i can be here in kara's fandom forum is because of her.. :) thank you Heo Young Ji..

2 people like this

At first I have no idea what kind of person is Youngji who just enter her career as a new Kara member until I watched her on Roommate and the more I began knowing her, the more I like to know many things about her. Right now I feel like Youngji is indeed a perfect Kara member who shine on her own way and brings out the best in the group.

Like many people, Roommate is how I'm getting to know Youngji. I saw her guest-host as a sub for Hara on A Style For You too and I thought it was cute when Heechul scolded her for calling him 'sunbae' and told her to use 'oppa' instead.

1 person likes this

She is really cute! Like most i met her in Roommates and she was great but as a KARA member i still can't adjust to her yet....maybe i still miss Nicole and Jiyoung but oh well thats just me though!

Youngji. She was pleasant to me in Baby Kara at once. I supported Youngji and Chaekyung there. One of my girls has won, it was Youngji. I knew that she will win as her support and kawaii were not a joke. I was always surprised how to someone can it isn't pleasant, this darling and the charming child :wub::wub::wub:

1 person likes this