[2014.08.08] KARA new album "DAY & NIGHT" Reveal their Track and Composer in Public

viperion

r.jpg

r_(1).jpg

Girl Group KARA New Album "DAY & NIGHT" Track List been revealed.

On 8th August, Dsp Media has reveal in public for KARA 6th Mini Album "DAY & NIGHT" Track List.
At the same time it been uploaded officially on Youtube .

The main Composer Duble Sidekick responsible for the production of KARA new arrival member Youngji
for the Album "DAY & NIGHT".

The Co-Composer Tenzo and Tasco that produced G.N.A Secret and K.will. Besides That, They also produced 
SISTAR Hyorin solo album,A Pink "Mr.Chu" and HOMEBOY together with the composer "Blue Promise".
Female Composer SEION combined with god team up to be the strongest composer team that ever
formed in Korea.

The 6th mini album also included the track "Mamma Mia!" which other song included such as 
"SO GOOD","DAY & NIGHT" has also reveal out KARA beauty. In order to maintain KARA Chearming and 
Cute Look, the track has include in a new style with some acousctic effect. It is because to express
out for the audience to enjoy variety of music in the album.

KARA comeback with their 6th mini album "DAY & NIGHT" on 18th August will also revealed out the 
released date this album in the showcase with the fans and media. This glorious KARA comback will aslo 
revealed out their new song "Mamma Mia!".  

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com   

• Like 9

This new mini album seems so promising ! I really hope that it will come out as one of their best release because, If KARA makes a hit this time, people will pass on the members change and welcome more Youngji. Moreover with so many famous names working on it...people will have high expectation.

• Like 1

Eh, not a big fan of the songs the composers have previously composed. But I believe they will be able to give Kara some songs that will definitely fit them. August 18 seems too far of a wait :/ I swear I saw August 8 & not August 18!

• Like 1

preview didn't impress me at all. doesn't sound as good sweetune.

Yeah same here... Mamamia sounds a little off, can't really place my finger on the problem though.. but the rest were really good!

• Like 1

"...The strongest composer team that ever formed in Korea"
Whoa~ that sounds like it's really big!
Also, it's really great it's a 6-(full)songs mini album! No intro/outro or inst. versions  :gemcheer: 

I'm definitely looking forward "Story"  :gemnoway: 

Edited by blueemind
  • Like 1

Sweetune composed big songs for Kara. Definitely big hits. I hope dublesidekick would meet my expectations this upcoming album. By the way, Gyul,Hara,and Hammie wrote the lyrics in the 6th track? Hmmm... The thought is killing me. Hurry up, Aug. 18!

doesn't sound as good sweetune.

Yeah, their older material did sound better, but at the same time a few of the tracks sound like they'll be good anyway. Iyagi still has my attention even after listening the preview.

I'm mainly disappointed in how the preview for the title track sounded.