[2014.08.11] KARA Releases First Video Preview for “Mamma Mia” Featuring New Member Youngji

Jappy

Screen-shot-2014-08-11-at-121705-AM-800x

KARA has released the first video preview for “Mamma Mia” featuring its new member, Youngji.

“Mamma Mia” is the title track of Kara’s new mini album, “Day&Night.” The song is the work of Duble Sidekick. The album comes out August 18.

This is a highly anticipated comeback for the group as it will be their first release since the departure of Nicole and Jiyoung earlier this year, and the addition of Youngji.

Source: Soompi

• Like 4

Can someone verify something for me, since I can't read Japanese?

Apparently on Tower Records (Japan), Kara have topped the pre-order charts with this album. Is this the case?

Can someone verify something for me, since I can't read Japanese?

Apparently on Tower Records (Japan), Kara have topped the pre-order charts with this album. Is this the case?

They're number two on the pre-order list, so if that's "topping" the chart for you then yes. Otherwise, no, they're one position off from it (but still in the top five). edit Just noticed that there is a down icon beside the album's listing though, so I presume on the 9th they might have had the number one position (the chart on site right now that I'm looking at is for August 10th).

Also the teaser is kind of meh to me, probably because it doesn't actually have anything of the song itself aside from what's at the end. I'm mainly looking forward to Gyuri's teaser and the main PV teaser (the latter moreso since more of the track will likely be played than what was in the album preview).

Edited by Dubious