• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Nicori] Nicole's Style: Gangster/Street/Tomboy/Girly

300 posts in this topic

I prefer her tomboyish images, but still love other versions as well...because she is my biggest bias... :eyelove:

I personally like her short hair / cute style.

I reckon it jst fits her innocent personality more lol

She looks good on almost anything, but I think she will shine the most on having a "dark,sexy,edgy" concept :wub: .. like a real badass girl! omo I'm getting excited :lol2:

Oh Nicole's so pretty/cute/sexy! Heaps cute with her lil baseball caps and whatnot (:

Real nice photos too D:

I like Nicole's outfit!! =D it looks very nice and indeed its just like my style. hehehehe

rofl her gangster look is still so cute

especially with the cap she looks pretty adorable

i think she look good in any outfit she wore.. but i much prefer her style now.. i think its more cute and adoreable.. :thumbup:

I like her hoodie in the first picture!

it looks cute on her

she is really stylish everywhere she goes

can i say that she is so childish on variety show?? hahaha..

but prefer to say that she is very girly..

back then in break it days, her style is so western. naturally sexy haha

nicole looks good and pretty in any outfits though. but i love her street style 8D

Maybe out of all the diffrent styles she wears... I really love her gangster style~~! Gahh she just looks so cool in it! You can't disagree with me on that~~ FIGHTING NICOLE!

hahaha!

She so nice looking xD~

Nicole can put any look she wants, still will be good ^_^ ~~~

hahahha our nicole is great in any style! im so jealous that she has a really good body. since she has a good body, she can wear anything and itll match her! i love nicole's tomboy style the most! ^^

I agree,totally agree^^

"Hip-Hop Cole" rockzzzz!!!! :thumbup:

She always get the sporty/tomboy look.

I really want to see more girly/feminine concept!! (e.g. If U Wanna)

All of those style make her look very cute =], i like the girly one the most =] it fits her well!

cute! love the clothes she wears, i love the second to last picture where she's on stage with the grey outfit and the hat. love the way she looks there.

just like Fany (SNSD),

both of them are american style

and also both of them have the best eye-smile i've ever seen :)

I like her casual style, but Nicole looks great in every kind of style.

She really love wearing hats.

Before I don't like Nicole with long hair/girly style cause she would lose her cool aura with girly style. But lately after I've use to her long hair style I think she really look damn pretty and still manage to look cool :eyelove::lol:

Nicole anyway everyday! The great thing about Nicole is she is so talented that she can pull off any style.

I like it, she is cute and hot in those kind of outfits. But then again when would she look cute and hot. I gotta say, she has SWAG!