[2014.08.12] KARA 6th Mini Album "DAY & NIGHT" Showcase

viperion

KARA 6th MINI ALBUM "DAY & NIGHT" SHOWCASE is Coming Soon on 18th August 2014. 

Anyone Going to The Showcase ? 

Well, I Will be Going .. 

This Thread Will be used to updated all information and picture about the showcase on 18th August .. 

Any Kamilia that are going fell free to update here so all kamilia know what is going on there ...

For those Who can't go you can also watch it online through MELON Streaming Link http://www.melon.com/event/wholeevent/premierekara_view.htm?gubunId=&keyword=&pageIndex=0

10550888_1485712991672065_91155543641647

Thank you.  

Regards,

Viperion 

• Like 6

I'm in Seoul for a few weeks and decided to try my luck with the Showcase. Incredibly enough, I was on the winners list.

Very excited about the whole thing. It's my first chance to see KARA live.  :gemhappy:

Amazing! Welcome to the forums and please share your stories with us later! 

• Like 1

Amazing! Welcome to the forums and please share your stories with us later! 

Thank you! I just hope I don't get lost with all the instructions on the Fancafe... I can get by in Korean, but that is a lot of instructions  ^^

I'll make sure to share my experience later...

I'm in Seoul for a few weeks and decided to try my luck with the Showcase. Incredibly enough, I was on the winners list.

Very excited about the whole thing. It's my first chance to see KARA live.  :gemhappy:

You're so lucky!! So jealous :gemhappy:  Have fun and share lots!!

wow so lucky.. don't forget to tell what you experience.. xD

Omg wait, why is yeoshin hair short, was she jst wearing extensions the whole time :o

short?? that's below her shoulder right??

Officially from KARA LINE :

Now! It’s started to sell the KARA new album [DAY&NIGHT]!

And, the title song “MAMMA MIA” M/V was open on the KARA official youtube channel.

So, click and check out KARA new M/V right now!

Please show your love for KARA came back with [DAY&NIGHT]!

KARA Youtube : http://youtu.be/6tK0XUQQ3wA

• Like 2

The showcase was great. Everyone who won on the fan cafe got a water bottle as a present with a KARA logo on it (see picture). We had to wait almost three hours to get inside, but the wait was worth it. I have never seen KARA live before and probably won't have another opportunity like this in the future, so I would have waited even longer if necessary...  

The crowd began chanting the names of all KARA members maybe 10 minutes before the scheduled start. When the showcase finally started and they came down the stairs, I couldn't help but smile and feel happy. They were all so beautiful up close...  

First up was a performance of the korean version of Go Go Summer! which was unexpected, but nevertheless a welcome surprise. Immediately afterwards they performed the new song So Good followed by 2night from their Full Blooming album.  

Next up they talked with the MC for a bit. My korean is not that great, so I didn't catch quite a bit of what was talked about. Basically they talked about the last year and meeting the fans again after the long hiatus. Hara was close to tears at one point and Youngji ended every sentence with the promise, that she'll work hard. The crowd was very supportive of Youngji and I got the impression, that Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara fully support her as well.

Next up, Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara came on stage alone and performed the new song Story. It was an emotional performance and Hara had to wipe away tears at one point. Even understanding only half of the lyrics, I almost shed a tear myself. Great song.  

After the MV making video they came back on stage to perform Step and Lupin. Both performances were great and in my opinion worked well with a four-some.

Next up, they sat down for a talk with the MC for a Q&A session, which will hopefully be available online soon. At one point the MC teased Youngji a bit after a question, by guessing the answer beforehand ('I will work hard!') which made everyone laugh.    

Finally, after the Q&A, KARA performed Mamma Mia. Great performance and a great song. The crowd even did the fanchants, which unfortunately i did not look up beforehand (would have been fun). After the song was over, the crowd chanted for an encore after our girls left the stage, but unfortunately we didn't get our wish.    

Overall, I really enjoyed the showcase. It was a great experience that i'll keep in my memories for a long time.    

20140819_142330.jpg

• Like 10

The showcase was great. Everyone who won on the fan cafe got a water bottle as a present with a KARA logo on it (see picture). We had to wait almost three hours to get inside, but the wait was worth it. I have never seen KARA live before and probably won't have another opportunity like this in the future, so I would have waited even longer if necessary...  

The crowd began chanting the names of all KARA members maybe 10 minutes before the scheduled start. When the showcase finally started and they came down the stairs, I couldn't help but smile and feel happy. They were all so beautiful up close...  

First up was a performance of the korean version of Go Go Summer! which was unexpected, but nevertheless a welcome surprise. Immediately afterwards they performed the new song So Good followed by 2night from their Full Blooming album.  

Next up they talked with the MC for a bit. My korean is not that great, so I didn't catch quite a bit of what was talked about. Basically they talked about the last year and meeting the fans again after the long hiatus. Hara was close to tears at one point and Youngji ended every sentence with the promise, that she'll work hard. The crowd was very supportive of Youngji and I got the impression, that Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara fully support her as well.

Next up, Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara came on stage alone and performed the new song Story. It was an emotional performance and Hara had to wipe away tears at one point. Even understanding only half of the lyrics, I almost shed a tear myself. Great song.  

After the MV making video they came back on stage to perform Step and Lupin. Both performances were great and in my opinion worked well with a four-some.

Next up, they sat down for a talk with the MC for a Q&A session, which will hopefully be available online soon. At one point the MC teased Youngji a bit after a question, by guessing the answer beforehand ('I will work hard!') which made everyone laugh.    

Finally, after the Q&A, KARA performed Mamma Mia. Great performance and a great song. The crowd even did the fanchants, which unfortunately i did not look up beforehand (would have been fun). After the song was over, the crowd chanted for an encore after our girls left the stage, but unfortunately we didn't get our wish.    

Overall, I really enjoyed the showcase. It was a great experience that i'll keep in my memories for a long time.    

That's great. Thanks to share your experience with us. Just a quick question: I heard Youngji did the rap parts on both Step and Lupin. Is it true?

• Like 2

That's great. Thanks to share your experience with us. Just a quick question: I heard Youngji did the rap parts on both Step and Lupin. Is it true?

She definitely did Nicole's rap part in Step. Lupin i'm not 100% sure, but if i'd have to choose, i'd say she did the rap part in Lupin as well.

Overall she did great in my opinion. The crowd gave her a lot of cheers.

Edited by disc8
  • Like 3

She definitely did Nicole's rap part in Step. Lupin i'm not 100% sure, but if i'd have to choose, i'd say she did the rap part in Lupin as well.

Overall she did great in my opinion. The crowd gave her a lot of cheers.

Wow! That's good to hear! I thought Korean Kamilias are diminishing since JiNi left. This proves that Kara's reign is unbreakable!