• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
red4summer

Social
[OG] Official Youngji Twitter/Weibo/Instagram Thread

204 posts in this topic

Finally, Youngji opened a Twitter Account for us.

QmBQWs.jpg

Hello, I am KARA Youngji!I has Finally Open My Twitter Account. I will be with Gyuri Unni practicing during the weekends! Looking worry whether I can do it or not. Will it go well?

Credit: Viperion@karaholic.com

*Youngji has been practising for the opening pitch for Doosan Bears on 17/8 with Gyuri.

Weibo Account

First Post

Instagram Account

First Post

Edited by red4summer
10 people like this

Omg, followed! :gemcheer:  I love her new hair color  :gemheart: 

She's so pretty and cute in this pic =) 

when i found it, i was already an hour late and she had 1000++ followers.

now an hour later, she has reached 3380. spread the love and keep the numbers up.

Edited by red4summer
1 person likes this

I've been waiting for this!  

Followed!   :energetic:

now an hour later, she has reached 3380. spread the love and keep the numbers up.

4733!

Edited by lσνєαcтισи

I am late too. ALready 2000++ when I found out her twitter account.

It Will Increased .. By The Time I Follow Her Is Only 900 now is many Time more Than That ... 

Youngji Fighting and Follow me in Twitter ..LOL

1 person likes this

@viperion

you're @ 900+? i thought i hit jackpot with 0g. T.T

now youngji has a medium to communicate with fans, i hope she tweets the gifts and message book when she received them.

what would one do if og is to logon into karaholic and say hi?

4 people like this

now youngji has a medium to communicate with fans, i hope she tweets the gifts and message book when she received them.

what would one do if og is to logon into karaholic and say hi?

I will cry if she does that, like I'm not even kidding. OG COME TO USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!  :gemheart: 

1 person likes this

Until I clicked on a link in an "allkpop" article, I couldn't find her Twitter page in order to follow it.  I find Twitter very hard to locate official pages of an actual celebrity, rather than pages opened by some fan or just search results of individual Twitter posts.  For example, there are search results for "Kara Youngji" and "@Youngji" that don't seem to be Youngji's Twitter page, even though they contain photos and posts about her.

As for the allkpop linked page, I assume this is the correct page because I signed when it showed 8,288 followers.  But the name of the page seemed to be

허영지 @hyjiiiii

안녕하세요~ 카라의 영지입니다~

Using Google Translate, this doesn't make much sense to me.  It translates as:

Not vanity
hyjiiiii

The territory of hi ~ Kara ~

:confused1:

Her name Youngji can translate to Manor , estates and territory. When put her family name Heo in as HeoYoungji they usually translate to Vanity or Vanity magazine. But i Don't know exactly the meaning of her name in Korean.

1 person likes this

Her name Youngji can translate to Manor , estates and territory. When put her family name Heo in as HeoYoungji they usually translate to Vanity or Vanity magazine. But i Don't know exactly the meaning of her name in Korean.

Youngji also means 'wisdom', which is why her Korean fans named their fanpage like so.

It's also the name of a medicinal mushroom (not sure if it's the Chinese Lingzhi).

As for OG, 'young/yeong/yong' also means 'zero', so she draws a big circle with a 'young' face before the 'Ji/G' (LOL at how she came up with that)!

2 people like this

Now I can't wait to follow OG on IG!

Edited by MelDesigner
1 person likes this

may this is the first 10000 and many to follow suit.

56rPeV.jpg

2 people like this

"The territory of hi" she just introduced herself "Hello, I'm Kara's Youngji". Google translate it badly.

Btw, I daily tweet her and send her love and support hoping she can see it and feel happy <3

2 people like this

Twitter update - 140820

fGryABg.png

Bvc95cCCMAAfnuJ.jpg

today is our first stage for [Mamma Mia]~!! really nervous~ i will work hard and show you our best together with the other onnie through the broadcast! i hope you will give us lots of support too~ ! fighting!
~
오늘 [맘마미아]무대를 방송에서는 처음으로 보여드리게 됐어요~!! 너무 떨려요~ 언니들과 함께 열심히해서 멋진 모습 방송으로 보여드릴게요! 여러분들도 응원 많이해주셨으면 좋겠어요~ ! 화이팅!

trans by yooniqda_

2 people like this

idk why but i prefer youngji to have bangs because she looks awesome.

Bs5xES.jpg

1 person likes this

You will have my full support  :gemcheer:  and yeah 0G with bangs = godlike