[OG] Official Youngji Twitter/Weibo/Instagram Thread

red4summer

Finally, Youngji opened a Twitter Account for us.

QmBQWs.jpg

Hello, I am KARA Youngji!I has Finally Open My Twitter Account. I will be with Gyuri Unni practicing during the weekends! Looking worry whether I can do it or not. Will it go well?

Credit: Viperion@karaholic.com

*Youngji has been practising for the opening pitch for Doosan Bears on 17/8 with Gyuri.

Weibo Account

First Post

Instagram Account

First Post

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 10

when i found it, i was already an hour late and she had 1000++ followers.

now an hour later, she has reached 3380. spread the love and keep the numbers up.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

@viperion

you're @ 900+? i thought i hit jackpot with 0g. T.T

now youngji has a medium to communicate with fans, i hope she tweets the gifts and message book when she received them.

what would one do if og is to logon into karaholic and say hi?

• Like 4

now youngji has a medium to communicate with fans, i hope she tweets the gifts and message book when she received them.

what would one do if og is to logon into karaholic and say hi?

I will cry if she does that, like I'm not even kidding. OG COME TO USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!  :gemheart: 

• Like 1

Until I clicked on a link in an "allkpop" article, I couldn't find her Twitter page in order to follow it.  I find Twitter very hard to locate official pages of an actual celebrity, rather than pages opened by some fan or just search results of individual Twitter posts.  For example, there are search results for "Kara Youngji" and "@Youngji" that don't seem to be Youngji's Twitter page, even though they contain photos and posts about her.

As for the allkpop linked page, I assume this is the correct page because I signed when it showed 8,288 followers.  But the name of the page seemed to be

허영지 @hyjiiiii

안녕하세요~ 카라의 영지입니다~

Using Google Translate, this doesn't make much sense to me.  It translates as:

Not vanity
hyjiiiii

The territory of hi ~ Kara ~

:confused1:

Her name Youngji can translate to Manor , estates and territory. When put her family name Heo in as HeoYoungji they usually translate to Vanity or Vanity magazine. But i Don't know exactly the meaning of her name in Korean.

Youngji also means 'wisdom', which is why her Korean fans named their fanpage like so.

It's also the name of a medicinal mushroom (not sure if it's the Chinese Lingzhi).

As for OG, 'young/yeong/yong' also means 'zero', so she draws a big circle with a 'young' face before the 'Ji/G' (LOL at how she came up with that)!

• Like 2

Twitter update - 140820

fGryABg.png

Bvc95cCCMAAfnuJ.jpg

today is our first stage for [Mamma Mia]~!! really nervous~ i will work hard and show you our best together with the other onnie through the broadcast! i hope you will give us lots of support too~ ! fighting!
~
오늘 [맘마미아]무대를 방송에서는 처음으로 보여드리게 됐어요~!! 너무 떨려요~ 언니들과 함께 열심히해서 멋진 모습 방송으로 보여드릴게요! 여러분들도 응원 많이해주셨으면 좋겠어요~ ! 화이팅!

trans by yooniqda_

• Like 2