[OG] Official Youngji Twitter/Weibo/Instagram Thread

red4summer

so cute.. lol

(from kbs interview)

one reason why 0g is still not active (as in tweeting etc) is because she's still using 2G cell phone.

despite the inconvenience, she has no immediate plan to upgrade because she wants to concentrate on the comeback. :)

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

YV8dgi.jpg

9ve3Xd.jpg

thank you so much to everyone who congratulated me today!!!! it was a really happy day^^ those who congratulated me today, kara onnie and all fans, i love you!

@yooniqda_

@0g, with all the hate out there, you deserve all the love right now. happy birthday!

did anyone notice that 0g tweets are very colourful? lol

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4

so cute.. lol

(from kbs interview)

one reason why 0g is still not active (as in tweeting etc) is because she's still using 2G cell phone.

despite the inconvenience, she has no immediate plan to upgrade because she wants to concentrate on the comeback. :)

But Edge works pretty well...... Its slow but it works well :P I wonder what Korean 2G speeds are like..... (Probs like Australian 4G :P

guys, i wasn't online for a while and i've a question.

does 0g have an instagram/enjoygram?

some said yes, some said no.

감사합니다

D6BLma.jpg

anyone good at comparing the strokes?

Edited by red4summer

• 3 weeks later...

pueQHe.jpg

kDQkSr.jpg

everyone it's been a really really long time. the weather is starting to get chilly now. wear clothes warmly so you won't get cold♡♡

i will keep on working hard so i can show you a better me in the future. thank you!!><i love you^^♡

yuda

you take care too.

*all 4 have shared the mystery black.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

BzLVsG1CMAAEAD4.jpg

모두들룸메이트본방사수하셨나용??연습실에서평화로운컨셉으로찰칵찰칵 포토BY 매니저언니2665.png우히히>3<

Trans:
[Youngji] everyone did you watched roommate broadcast? took a picture at practice room with peaceful concept. photo by manager onnie. uhihi

Cr: yooniqda

Edited by Ruset69
  • Like 2

[Youngji] everyone did you watched roommate broadcast? took a picture at practice room with peaceful concept. photo by manager onnie. uhihi

Cr: yooniqda

manager 'onnie'?? wow! it's always manager 'oppa'.. am surprised that DSP give youngji 'onnie' instead..

manager 'onnie'?? wow! it's always manager 'oppa'.. am surprised that DSP give youngji 'onnie' instead..

Probably because all the oppas have major crushes on Youngji and wouldn't be able to perform their duties effectively around her. :devil:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

141015 Twitter update

Bz9MwZYCUAAcEWx.jpg

Translated by Yuda.

please listen a lot to VIXX's Error where i made an appearance♡ the song is really good>< VIXX Jjang Jjang! Error Jjang Jjang! 
~
제가 출연한 빅스선배님들의 Error 많이많이 들어주세요♡ 노래너무좋아요>< 빅스선배님들짱짱! Error 짱짱!

Edited by Ruset69
  • Like 3