trans:

Happy birthday♡

My lovely yeolmae, happy birthday~♡♡ clap clap clap

Yeolmae, Leon, I love you♡♡♡>3<

TN: yeolmae means fruit / berry

Edited by Ruset69

d7B4bP.jpg

8veNUb.jpg

kamilia♡ thank you for coming to support me even though it's raining♡ i gained strength throughout the shooting♡♡

today everyone really enjoyed the meals♡♡ right now i'm on my way back while eating it>< hehe it's great. thank you♡♡

Credit: Yuda

don't need to thank us because you deserve more from us. (those stupid things shouldn't happen in the first place.) Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

2DHmZW.jpg

m5rQyV.png

yesterday i did my first concert with the onnie>3<i was very happy♡ i really thankful to each one of you the fans♡♡did youngji do well?♡ i hope you liked it!>< let's enjoy the rest of the 3rd KARASIA stages GO!!GO !!i love you♡

yuda

0wMwRR.jpg

VIXX's Error got the 1st place on music bank yesterday!!>< jjang jjang!! wow!haha congratulations!!~ i will anticipate an even greater performances in the future too!VIXX fighting!error fighting!!

yuda

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

So... I was checking out the KARA PROJECT episodes on Youtube, and read the comments from several months back. Almost every other comment was about how suspicious it is that Youngji got the most votes even when she didn't make the first two episodes... Even Somin/Sojin biased users had to help out defusing the vitriol and hatred towards Youngji. The fear and worry was palpable, you know... all it took was one crazy fan to translate their words into action, especially when she won.

While I wanted Somin and her to win, when she won alone I was worried about how she would be able to handle all of this, especially when I was anticipating the Youngji haters to show up and boo at her at their comeback. 

What a big difference.

• Like 1

2014 11 04  Youngji Twitter Update

B1k-hiWCUAEtznH.jpg

잘지내셨나용~? 저는 요즘 동해번쩍 서해번쩍 하고 있는 영지입니다!언니들과카라시아투어를 하면서 새로운 많은 것들을 보고 듣고 느끼고 배우고 있어요♥항상열심히하는영지될께요>< 부쩍 추워진 날씨 감기 조심하세요!! 

Are you doing well~? these days i keep on going around here and there!i see, listen, feel, learn lots of new things while doing karasia tour with onnie♥i will always work hard><

be careful not to catch cold because of the cold weather!! 
cr yuda

2014 11 05  Youngji Twitter Update

B1qSVrXCMAADL-x.jpg

승연언니는 오늘은 마법사♡♡ 링가디오레비오싸♡♡ photo by 카라의영지입니다♡ 

today seungyeon onnie is a wizard. wingardium leviosa. photo by KARA's Youngji ~

cr yuda

making off (?)

Edited by lσνєαcтισи
  • Like 1

EgUdOj.jpg

KgrSB7.jpg

kid.. with a new phone, she will update us more often now.

edited:

doll vending machine..... is really hard ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ in the end.. failed... however it was really really fun♡ hihi next time for sure!! fighting!

@yooniqda_

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

kid.. with a new phone, she will update us more often now.

Lol~ did she managed to got that plushy?

nicole's luck when playing that toy catcher~

http://instagram.com/p/f1lY6YjBET/?modal=true

btw, anyone noticed the guy beside her wearing KARA fan meeting shirts?

Edited by lukas_95