[OG] Official Youngji Twitter/Weibo/Instagram Thread

red4summer

150527 Instagram Update

11329910_722737124503590_339692349426317

What are you doing our fans♡ aren't you tired? ㅜㅠ you must be tired during pre-recording but you didn't show it and cheered on us really great that it gave me great strength!! Tiger power!!! ㅜㅠ our fans is my air!!!>///<kyak i miss you, see you soon on Show Champion♡♡ i love you♡ right now youngji is busy streaming Cupid♡♡ let's do it together ♡♡fighting!!!CUPID !!!!!!! #HeoYoungjiActingFierceToTheMonitor #IDreamtAboutGhost #NoIDreamtAboutOurFans♡♡ #CUPID #InfiniteReplay #CUPIDReallyGreat #Streaming#ShowChampion
~
우리팬들 뭐해요♡ 피곤하지않아요? ㅜㅠ 사전녹화때 피곤했었을텐데 티한번 안내고 진짜 응원도 열심히해주고 저 진짜 왕 힘났었어요!! 호랑이기운!!! ㅜㅠ 울팬들 마이에어!!!>///<꺅 보고싶어요 조금있다가 쇼챔피언에서 만나요♡♡ 사랑해용♡ 지금 영지는 열심히 큐피드 스트리밍중♡♡ 같이해요 ♡♡파이팅!!!CUPID 아자!!!!!!! #모니터화면너머로치명적인척하는허영지#귀신꿈꿔또#아니울팬들꿈꿔뚸♡♡#CUPID#무한반복#너무좋아CUPID#스트리밍#쇼챔피언
https://instagram.com/p/3K4CTtvmc9/ 

150528 Instagram Update 

1514592_722737191170250_8600410954879018

I'm happy that i'll be able to meet with the fans more often than usual today♡♡earlier we meet during pre-recording, soon we will meet on M!Countdown and after that on fansign hehehe♡ great♡♡ love you, i miss you #M!Countdown #CUPID #Fansign #KARA 
~
오늘은 팬분들 평소보다 많이 볼 수 있어서 좋으다♡♡방금 사녹때도 보고 조금있다 엠카에서 보고 또 팬싸에서 또보고 으헤헤♡ 조으다♡♡ 사랑해용 보고파용 #엠카#CUPID#팬싸인회#카라 
https://instagram.com/p/3NV7n8vme3/

Translated by: yuda 

Edited by karapanama
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...