2014 Karaholic Song Rankings - #4-5 - Select TOP 3

flamestalker

Please Select Your Top 3 Songs!  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Please Select Your TOP 3 Songs!

Here are the results from our last poll, these songs have been voted into 6-8!

6. Damaged Lady (23 votes) [8.52%]

7. Honey (22 votes) [8.15%]

8. Dear Kamilia (Ima Okuritai "Arigatou") (19 votes [7.04]

Voting ends on August 21st.. ~7 days from now. 

Next up, vote for your top 3 songs! This is the 2nd last round before we pick the top song!

--------------------------------------------

10449949_602782359821074_157603284969555

2014 Karaholic Song Rankings - Top 16 Rankings:

1. ??

2. ??

3. ??

4. ??

5. ??

6. Damaged Lady (23 votes) [8.52%]

7. Honey (22 votes) [8.15%]

8. Dear Kamilia (Ima Okuritai "Arigatou") (19 votes [7.04]

9. Go Go Summer (23 votes [6.67%]

10. I Am (Ing..) (18 votes [5.22%]

11. Jet Coaster Love (16 votes [4.64%]

12. Bye Bye Happy Days (バイバイ ハッピーデイズ!) (26 votes [5.23%])

13. Winter Magic (ウィンターマジック) (24 votes [4.83%])

14. Wanna (21 votes [4.23%])

15. Hanabi (花火) (15 votes [3.02%])

16. Thank You Summer Love (サン�� ュー サマーラブ) (11 votes [2.21%])

------------------------------------------

Instructions:
1. All KARA songs will be placed up for voting.. please pick your TOP 15 KARA songs. 
2. We will select 11-15 by voting for your top 10 songs

3. We will select 8-10 by voting for your top 7 songs

4. We'd also love to hear your thoughts on the songs you have chosen so please explain why you chose them or like them so much! 

Note: No OST or Solo Songs were selected

--------------------------------------------

The Top 15 that made it out of the pre vote are: (58 voted)

1. Step (42 votes)

2. Pandora (36 votes)

3. Runaway (35 votes)

4. Mister (33 votes)

5. Lupin (32 votes)

6. Honey (31 votes)

7. Dear Kamilia (Ima Okuritai Arigatou) (29 votes)

8. Bye Bye Happy days (28 votes)

9. Damaged Lady (26 votes)

10. Jet Coaster Love (24 votes)

11. Go Go Summer (24 votes)

12. Thank You Summer Love (24 votes)

13. Hanabi (23 votes)

14. Wanna (19 votes)

T-15. I Am... (ing) (18 votes) and Winter Magic (18 votes)

------

Just missed:

T-17. Love Letter and French Kiss (16 votes)

T-19. Jumping and Umbrella (15 votes)

-------------

Karaholic Song Rankings - Pre-vote: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17175

Karaholic Song Rankings - #11-15: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17258

Karaholic Song Rankings - #8-11: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17391

Karaholic Song Rankings - #6-8: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17472

• Like 2

Mister was a breaking point for KARA to become even more recognizable. Most agree with me that STEP is freaking awesome! The best tune for me^^ They looked so fabulous then, fun to dance and sing. Lupin or Pandora would take the 3rd place. It's hard. Both are special. I voted Lupin. Maybe I'm a little attached to it considering what happened at that time. It has my favourite fan chants as well (:

• Like 1

I am surprised 'Runaway' got so little votes. :oRunaway - Lupin - Step

A bit easier for me, cause my other favorite songs have been eliminated...

1 step

2 runaway

3 mister

Wow, lukas_95 hyung cast the same songs as mine...^^

01. Step

02. Mister

03. Runaway

I wanna "LIVE" KARA~~~~

RUNAWAY GANG!!! mwahahahahaha :lol:

I realize that we all have 2 same choiches,, Step and Runaway,,which is cool,,doesnt mean other songs is not cool,,but its just cool that we have at least two same fav song of KARA,,, i dont know what im saying,,ignore me :P

RUNAWAY GANG!!! :gemcheer:

• Like 3

RUNAWAY GANG!!! mwahahahahaha :lol:

I realize that we all have 2 same choiches,, Step and Runaway,,which is cool,,doesnt mean other songs is not cool,,but its just cool that we have at least two same fav song of KARA,,, i dont know what im saying,,ignore me :P

RUNAWAY GANG!!! :gemcheer:

Honestly, at some time/situation[e.g before I'm sleeping at night], I prefer the Instrumental version of Runaway.

The acoustic guitar strums are really perfect (maybe biased because my speaker excels at acoustic guitar)

A kind of easy listening songs, but not mellow at all. Perfect. Definitely likes it.

Don't get me wrong saying the girl's voice are disturbing. No, Not at all.

But because the lyrics contain much raps, the song came out to be more powerful, not for easy-listening.

Honestly, at some time/situation[e.g before I'm sleeping at night], I prefer the Instrumental version of Runaway.

The acoustic guitar strums are really perfect (maybe biased because my speaker excels at acoustic guitar)

A kind of easy listening songs, but not mellow at all. Perfect. Definitely likes it.

Don't get me wrong saying the girl's voice are disturbing. No, Not at all.

But because the lyrics contain much raps, the song came out to be more powerful, not for easy-listening.

then hyung i think the type of songs that we loved are preety much the same,,hahahaha,,cool!!!

Nicori's rap actually why i really loved the song the first time i heard it,,hehehe

No love for Pandora around here huh? I thought they took a huge risk with this song and it sounded so different from what "K-Pop" is supposed to sound like and they hit it right on the head. Pandora was such a fierce song and gets me going every time! Definitely in my top 3 along with Mister and Step! 

• Like 1

No love for Pandora around here huh? I thought they took a huge risk with this song and it sounded so different from what "K-Pop" is supposed to sound like and they hit it right on the head. Pandora was such a fierce song and gets me going every time! Definitely in my top 3 along with Mister and Step!

I love Pandora and Lupin too. I awlways vote them before. Maybe much of us choose that, so that's why that two goes here :)

I like Step--especially the DSP official MV--best of all.  It ranks up with my favorites of all time by any group.  I like Mister a lot, primarily for the butt dance.

For me, Lupin and Pandora rank closely together.  I was never a fan of Runaway--I just am not a fan of videos that are music dramas, especially when the scenes are sad and I particularly didn't like the scene of the guy with the bleeding lip.  It's interesting that most people love it, and I have never been able to watch it through completely even one time.  Most fans seem to like everything that Kara does, and I am very glad for this.

• 2 weeks later...

whyyyy 

whhyyy you do thisss

tumblr_lhaoyoNHPt1qzbl7f.gif

i voted for all of them  lupang would be number 1 for me; the others.... so hard I LOVE ALL THEIR SONGS (even that really long one that's like 8 minutes)

Edited by aisiroo