[2014.08.14] KARA Youngji Created New Twitter Account With Practise Pose with Comment "Will it go well ?

viperion

r.jpg

KARA new member Youngji has reveal her parctise picture.

On 14th August 2014, Youngji has create her 1st Twitter Account with Message " Hello, I am KARA Youngji!I has Finally Open My Twitter Account".

Youngji stated with her pretty smile "I will be with Gyuri Unni practicing during the weekends!Looking worry whether I can do it or not. Will it go well ? ".

According to Doosan Bears, KARA Youngji and Gyuri will be participate in opening hit for the game with 
Lotte Giants at Jamsil Stadium on 17th August.This Opening Games will attract a lot of attention 
from every Audience for their debut game.

KARA will have their 6th mini album showcase "DAY & NIGHT" on 18th August. Their Concept Song "MAMMA MIA!" With Producer by Double Sidekick personally. This New Hit Song 
from KARA member will attract everyone with their charming and powerful dance skill.

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com
  • Like 11

After join the KARA member, maknae it's unstoppable  , she must be practice dancing and singing, prepare for comeback, CF, and starting today she must be interactive to fans kamilia and antis too. keep your self youngji. and we still ur side as kamilia for support all KARA member.

*in contrast to Jiyoung deleted her twitter account, Youngji just created twitter account...*

Jiyoung's twitter still exists, it's just not confirmed nor does it even seem to have any posts.

Anywho, like Jappy noted there's more than likely going to be people sending some haterade her way. Right now though all I can see are tweets from Japanese fans pointing out her twitter account and/or sending support messages, so either people are keeping calm for now or her twitter is just not known to many yet. Here's hoping things won't get too bad for her though.

Jiyoung's twitter still exists, it's just not confirmed nor does it even seem to have any posts.

Anywho, like Jappy noted there's more than likely going to be people sending some haterade her way. Right now though all I can see are tweets from Japanese fans pointing out her twitter account and/or sending support messages, so either people are keeping calm for now or her twitter is just not known to many yet. Here's hoping things won't get too bad for her though.

hmm? If I not forgotten Jiyoung said she deliberately deleted it? and she says will be update only using her instagram?

Yes, I thought that before, there's still much anti 0G out there, and I hope 0G strong enough to dismiss it.

hmm? If I not forgotten Jiyoung said she deliberately deleted it? and she says will be update only using her instagram?

I was about to note that Twitter only lets users deactivate accounts (not perma-delete like FB) until I looked at the deactivation warning which notes an account is deleted after 30 days. That said, her username still has an account tied to it, so someone took it after her account was deleted or she reactivated it and wiped it (the former seems more plausible).

edit Already found a couple of hate messages on Twitter, and so it begins...

Edited by Dubious

Am I the only one super happy with the fact that she's practicing with Gyuri XD so happy

And I'm happy that OJ has an account where she can interact with the fans too ^-^

I am very happy with both of these facts--practicing with Gyuri and Youngji's Twitter page.

FOLLOWED! Haha, man I feel so proud of Kamilia. As strange as that may sound.

Last night when I followed her, she had around 3000 but now she's in the 8 almost 9000s! I honestly didn't expect much followers but man. I feel so proud haha

Now I'm just gonna stalk the other three to see when they follow her :D