[2014.08.15] KARA releases 'Mamma Mia' MV trailer

Jappy

KARA has now dropped the MV trailer for their comeback with "Mamma Mia," featuring all four members!

Each girl looks gorgeous with their orange and pink themed make up and then sexy for the dance portions in which they're dressed all in black. It looks like they had a lot of fun, as well, especially by the party clip near the end in which they wave sparklers around excitedly.

Looks like fans have a lot to look forward to!

Source: Allkpop

• Like 7

I must say this for the nth time. It's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious~
I'm not shy telling you guys that I raped the replay button over and over again. This comeback is a big hit, for sure.

I am LOVING this teaser!!  :gemhappy: The arm thing at the beginning is really cool and I love the MV setting/concept so far and the girls all look STUNNING, I mean how could KARA not look stunning, but I really like the styling and the song sounds good! I kinda wish we could hear more than just "party party party mamma MIA" but it's only a few days away now and maybe I am just impatient.  :gemnoway: KARA FIGHTING!! More hyped than ever for this comeback!

WOW! I think this is amazing.

I have my thoughts and interpretation:

This is the Dance of the Butterfly. The butterfly represents change, a metamorphosis so it can fly high. THREE butterflies wake up Giury so she can lead them to attain new heights in flight and in dance. So they fly high and sing Mamma Mia in admiration for what they have accomplished and for what is to come :)

Oh my gah! They all look so damn gorgeous. So I'm guessing their clothing style is going to be lupin ish? and song is going to be step ish? haha, idk.

But yeah, I love Hara's curly curly hair. The last time I've seen in that curly was a bit during Mr. promotions.

I was really hoping they'd get rid of back up dancers and only use them on HUGE stages..like concerts and such haha but whatevs, I'm still excited!

The end scene is definitely my favorite. They all look so cute and happy. And Gyul has her arm around OG :) askdgjaksl!

• Like 1

This is going to be great!  I have watched the trailer over and over, pausing on different frames to be sure I was seeing who each girl was and the scene with Gyuri's arm around Youngji. One time I was able to stop the frame around 5 to 7 seconds into the trailer, to see a freeze-frame of a perfect arm pattern--like a spider web. 

I'm so exited! I can't wait~ They all look gorgeous! Youngji and Hara look alike in this video! 

KARA has now dropped the MV trailer for their comeback with "Mamma Mia," featuring all four members!

Each girl looks gorgeous with their orange and pink themed make up and then sexy for the dance portions in which they're dressed all in black. It looks like they had a lot of fun, as well, especially by the party clip near the end in which they wave sparklers around excitedly.

Looks like fans have a lot to look forward to!

Source: Allkpop

anybody caught the extended preview? I wanted to watch it but dsp claimed the copyrights of the youtube video already.

Unfortunately, there's not where we can find it. I missed it too, but I was able to see most of it in this edited video of all Youngji teasers combined into one. In it, you can also see the dance preview and a longer version of the song and more scenes.

I hope it's fine enough. We'll find out the real/whole mv in few hours anyways, so ^^ ahah

The song and the choreo look amazing already!  

EDIT: as a matter of fact, I actually found the short preview!!!

• Like 2