Most Beautiful Butt In KARA

Most Beautiful Butt In The Group  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of the four KARA members do you believe that has the most beautiful butt in KARA?

Hello there, Kamilias, once again.  I haven't made any threads in quite a while so i'm here today to ask all of you which one of the four KARA members do you believe that has the most beautiful butt in the group, a butt that is so beautiful and so pretty just like the girls themeselves.  Feel free to vote on my poll and share your thoughts on who do you think that has the most beautiful butt in KARA.  And of course try your best not to be sexually explicit about the girls.  Let's get the conversation started

I can't vote! I'm not a bias! Sorry! But BTW, did you have YoungJi and Sunghee version of this dance below? (The GIF, I mean!) XD

I want to vote for Jiyoung though. But she isn't there. Nicole once said Jiyoung has a very beautiful hip line and legs. And I assume her butt is beautiful as well :D Actually I don't know the standard of beautiful butts. Hahah

• 1 month later...

They are all good looking young women with good bodies.  It will be fun to study some of the Mister butt dance performances by KARA 5 and by Baby Kara to check out the butts for purposes of this vote.  Going just from memory, Nicole had a sexy butt as well as other parts, and JiYoung could be really sexy too.  I also remember that in an interview, one of the other KARA girls said that Hammie had the best pelvis.  I would not argue that point, and suppose that the best pelvis would translate also into a good butt.  And YoungJi has a sexy body and competes well in this butt contest.  And we know that Gyuri has a classic-beauty appearance, and that Hara may be the prettiest of all.  This will be a pleasure to do a detailed study of this study of "de tails". :shocked:

Edited by david22

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

why r we even discussing about their butts (i remembered about a thread with the same topic that got banned some yrs ago)?  lol i think it's all just about personal preference. For me, they all  have great body shapes (which include butt shapes)  :blush:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...