Which KARA member/s would you want to be BFF's with?

mae

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

This is kinda hard to choose cause honestly, I'd pick all of them. But if I had to pick one I'd pick Hara.

Honey seems like someone who's very fun to be with. I love her dorky side and her serious side as well. Seeing her personality through shows made me really really love her. Her personality best suits the role of a BFF for me.

for me,,it's Nicole..because she's remind me a lot of my best fried..hehe..

well,,she's kind of silly sometimes (the type i like to tease,wakakkaka)

but she can be mature side too although she's young..

Nicole is really fun person..Go Nicole!

I think my pick of a BFF would be Hara although she's older than me, she seems like she can take care of me as an unnie! Also, by watching her through IY, and other variety shows that Kara participates in, I think she's a very honest person. She is SUPER hardworking, fun to be around, and she would seem like a cool and entertaining BFF! I don't know why but I would love having her as my unnie more than a BFF for some weird reason!

Seungyeon. I adore all the Kara members but as a friend I think she would be a great inspiration and someone I'd like to personally cheer on, the way she worked so hard to make Kara be known and become popular as they are now.

I think I'd pick Nicole or Seungyeon.

Nicole seems just so friendly, she has that bubbly personality so you'll probably never get bored.

She has such a bright and warm smile!

Seungyeon because we are the same age and she seems easy to talk to about anything.