Which KARA member/s would you want to be BFF's with?

mae

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm either Nicole or Hara! lol

their a year older than I am

Nicole: she has an interesting personality and I like her sense of humour and her hyperness and friendly I think I'll get along with her well

Hara: she's interesting too i love watching her in invincible youth, she cracks me up all the time and she seems like a fun person to be with

I pick Nicole!

She's always so bubbly and sweet to everyone she knows,

I'd love to have a best friend like her :)

I also pick Jiyoung because she's always so hyper just like me,

we'd have a lot of fun :)

i would choose nicole or hara..nicole coz i feel she is very friendly and she will be there for me when i need her...and hara coz iam attracted to her , she is cute and dorky ,,i actually feel she will be like asister to me..but any one from kara will be great

I think Jiyoung or Seungyeon, for me. : ) I'm kind of quiet and shy, and I think I'd get along with them the most. Gyuri, Hara, and Nicole would probably unnerve me. For some reason I doubt I've be as nervous around Jiyoung or Seungyeon. Though, I'd love to be friends with all of them! They're too adorable.<3

Gyuri..i'm like her members.. so dependent to my friends.. keke~~ i think it would be nice knowing i have a best friend like her whose always have my back... i'm so touchy!i like body contact a lot!as in hugging, etc. as i've observed she's like that too.. so yeah!i pick Gyuri!i'll be picking her forever!!keke~~

Nicole and Seungyeon - Can't choose!

Feel like Nicole would be the kind of energetic and bubbly personality friend that I would really benefit from and she speaks english! lol She'd be a really sweet + fun friend.

But from real life experience, my BFFs tend to be the types like Seungyeon~ Lol, apparently my type and her type compliment each other nicely as friends. :tongue: