Which KARA member/s would you want to be BFF's with?

mae

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't mind being bff with any of the girls cause they are all unique and would be amazing to be around. However,I would pick nicole because she's cute and will make me laugh cause she's dorky in a good way. She's bubbly =D

Edited by aquaknight

as much as i FREAKING LOVE like jing, i would like to be friends with gyuri. mostly because she's so witty, but also because she has a really kind heart and is really motherly/leaderly, and i would really like her as my sister actually haha! but if you were sad or something, then i think that she would be the kind of person to come up to you and cheer you up with her witty-ness. and she's is gorgeous, i would ask her for tips on how to be as pretty as her haha ^___^

it would be nice to be friends with nicole too, she's so friendly and sweet and kind-hearted (: and i could converse with her. that's the main reason. nah, not really, she's so happy-go-lucky and she could probably cheer me up with her smile ^___^

i was going to say jiyoung as soon as i saw this topic, but then i thought of the bad sides to this.

1. she would be so much more cuter than me

actually, that's it. to be honest, i really don't like people who are so cute, i can't handle stuff like that, but jiyoung is probably the only exception to that. i wonder why...anyway, she'd probably be the best friend ever, i wish i had a friend like her, but with all the cuteness sucked out of them.

hara and seungyeon would be awesome friends too. in fact, they'd all be awesome friends (:

i wish KARA were my friends. ♥

• 3 weeks later...

hara, definitely hara! she's about my age yet we're so different, so i'm sure we'd have a lot to talk about! and besides, she looks like a really fun and easy going person, so it'd definitely be fun to hang out with her :D

also, i think her smile can cheer me up no matter what happens :P

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to be friends with Jing, just because we have somewhat similar personalities. ♥ I think that would make us really understand each other, maybe hate each other sometimes though, LOL. But she'd be like a little sister to me so I would want to protect her. I have a brother that has a personality like mine and he's younger too... only a year younger than Jing so I wouldn't mind replacing him with her LMAO.

Nah, just kidding, I wouldn't replace my bro. But it'd still be nice to have her as a friend. ^^

Edited by Nyokou

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...