Which KARA member/s would you want to be BFF's with?

mae

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I pick all the members? LOL! But I really want Jiyoung to be my BFF :) She's so adorable and lovely. Hehe! I'm an unnie too so if I was her BFF, I also want her to show me what she always do with her unnies, oh especially her aegyo! I WANNA SEE IT PERSONALLY! Hahahaha!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd like to have Nicole as BFF, I can say that I have many things in common with her, she is funny, good charisma, christian, knows english...but I'm 4 years older lol

then I'll choose Gyuri, she also has good sense of humor, seems like the person who consider and listen to you when you are talking, she is mature and well think, we has the same age as me

I'd say none because it would be awkward for me to be asking for their autographs all the time.

I think if you're their BFF you'll get more than that even if you don't ask for it^^

I want to be BFF with all of them :D

As saying goes, the more the merrier. All of us have different personalities except for Nicole and me(Nicole and I are quite similar in term of personality). It must be fun to hang out together :lol:

Occasionally, maybe we'll have some arguments but that will only strengthen our friendship. I believe that we'll get along well no matter what ;)

it's hard to pick one out of these girls. they are all have interesting personalities. but i think i will pick Hara and Nicole, because they are the closest to me in terms of age :) i think we would have a lot to talk, and we'll get along well too lol