Mamma Mia Comeback Support Thread 

Download Mamma Mia MV

Gyuri Mamma Mia Spazz Thread

Seungyeon Mamma Mia Spazz Thread

Hara Mamma Mia Spazz Thread

Youngji Mamma Mia Spazz Thread

Day And Night Album Thread

More to come.. spazz here!    

Note: This thread is only for comeback promotion related news. For more information on the Day & Night album itself, visit this thread: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17418&page=1

• Like 7

I found it interesting how the line distribution was more in chunks rather than lines. Seungyeon got a big chunk of the first verse, followed by Hara with a few lines herself. As opposed to KARA5 it felt like each one had a line and a lot of passing off of parts. I guess since they have 4 now (Youngji only got that one solo line) it sounds more uniform to do this. I'm excited to see how they distribute lines next time they comeback with 0G more comfortable!

Oh yes! Spazz threads are my favorite cause all I do is spazz about Kara haha.

But about the song, I like the song, I do but it had a lot of idk..breaks? in the song.

I do like how Hara finally has actual lines but man, from that video, seems like 0G had only one line. But idk, maybe it's just me but I really think she has a small part of the chorus? one of the "Shijakhae~" or "ireohge" kind of sounds like her but I'm not really sure. AND! It sounds like it's actually in their range this time :D

Soo yeah, I enjoyed the song and video. I'm really waiting to see their whole dance. That's what really pulls me in haha

And can I say, I'm really like their whole image! The hair, makeup, and style is all on point!

I hope they perform with the purple outfits too; those are really pretty.    

In the BTS, I really wanna know Gyul's message to YoungJi a little before her solo shot.

It looks like the girls are taking care of her nicely. Hara is the sweetest little thing :)

Edited by SushiRiceChopstix
  • Like 1

Don't worry, at first I was so speechless as well

Same here and I cant stop smiling :D. Love the song and the MV. :gemhappy:

if anyone uploads the melon videos to youtube let me know please. Melon isn't working for me, and who knows if DSP will upload them.

It took forever to load for me and then it lagged alot. You could try and give it a minute or two. Could be that the server is overloadad abit ;)

This comeback surprise me!! I'm loving it!!! You can feel everyone's energy and thank goodness they got better choreography that make you want to get up and dance!! This is the kara I love to watch, I honestly felt with damage lady their energy was lacking in the song and choreography so I'm so happy they got a dance song!! They brought it with this son I don't care what anyone says! The whole album seems more cohesive too I'm in love with it. They certainly are going to gain new fans with this :)

The song may grow on me, but so far it doesn't come close to past Kara hits such as Mister, Lupin, Step, and Pandora.  This song seemed more fitting to the problems of quickly coming back with a new member.  There was minimal group dancing, and the choreography seemed pretty simple to me.  Most of the scenes were individual shots of each girl's modeling separately, and then pieced together.

I still await more from the new KARA 4.  I am a fan of each of the four, and I have great hopes.  I think the comeback will be successful.  I am glad that from the posts, most of the fans really like this new song. 

That was great!  :gemheart:

Youngji was great! Very beautiful. I know her presence will definitely grow on me in time. So far, it's a great start. Song-wise, it's awesome! Very funky. Really like the chorus. The dance was pretty fun too. I have to say this comeback has a great start so far.   

Here's the Japanese version preview - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQSv7DIJJtw

Edited by KaraKara_No_Mahoutsukai
  • Like 1