Official Mamma Mia (맘마미아) Spazz Thread

flamestalker

@072488

you can find it in streambox or mediabox. if not, goto here to download the 1080p or 720p immediately.

btw i'm not sure if the site is using karaholic link or not. (i don't use mediabox.)

if so, please report to delete this post.

Edited by red4summer

Saw KARA yesterday on my my telly's arirang channel! :D   

You guys know the "ra bba bba ri" dance? It's called the "whacking" dance kekeke, or "waacking" dance according to arirang... (2:50)    

THERE ARE ENG SUBTITLES! BLESS ARIRANG!~ trying to figure out to how emb a video on here so if you don't see anything, here's the link.     

ah yes! I finally figured out how to emb a video! enjoy~ ^-^

Edited by aisiroo
  • Like 1

Hanteo Charts 

Real Time Chart: #3 KARA (140828)
Daily Chart: #4 KARA (140827)

7rGho6r.png

Next week will be so hard for KARA to get an award. I wish they could win more awards but thinking of all the changes KARA went through, our girls' comeback is really successful. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I expected more from their Korean fans. The song is awesome and so is their dance. They deserve more wins~

Blame it on the petty fansite admins. I bet some of them are still forcing other fans to boycott KARA in the illusion that they can convince Nicole and/or Jiyoung to come back, or boot out Youngji and keep them a trio. But what the heck, KARA is doing great.

I was worried about them just winning Show Champion, but then I saw their sales and public reception.

Compared to other groups out there, KARA is receiving a lot of great reviews regarding their album, stage performances and TV guestings, and contrary to what haters have been saying, Youngji is also gaining fans. Other groups may sell well digitally or win a lot of shows, but their feedback and physical sales is not as good as KARA's... and to think that they just went through so many issues and problems.     

Fact is, sales are still going strong, so even if they don't win in TV shows, they're still doing fine, so don't worry too much about it.

• Like 2

Digital sales is trend.

Sistar won more trophy with their digital sales because their song is quite hit for some reasons.

Kara song is good but more Kpopers in Korea might see Kara song is old-fashioned.

All i think they should turn a bit to promote ballad song or cute song in their album more than the catchy.

I saw SuJu song is also good but it's not so trend like the past.

The problem of catchy song promoting is the new group will get more advantage.

The Kpopers in Korea want some more fresh and catchy.

Good music is not important factor.

no one thinks that kara has been caught between the 2 neighbouring countries?

the interests must be there in the public but kara is largely affected by that.

music is universal, the public shouldn't mix it up with other matters.

it has affected the girls in both countries and it won't go away.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

4.4M VIEWS!!!

Does anybody remember that there was a point, somewhere around late August-early September when the viewcount kind of slowed down (even when we were campaigning for 2M views)? That was the height of the TV show performances, and we can probably all agree that the live performances were so much better to watch than the MV (not that there's anything wrong with it, just that they look so great dancing it live). 

After this, the viewcount went up only gradually, which is why we had a hard time getting it up to 3M views. 

And then Youngji went on a media blitz.

If you check the comments, most of them saw the video after watching Youngji (mostly in Roommate). A great deal of them are new fans, so we can confidently say that Youngji is currently the driving force in bringing in new Kamilias. 

This really gets me excited for what's next.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 years later...