• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yongery

HEO YOUNGJI | PROFILE

47 posts in this topic

I heard "no phone policy" for some Idols is in contract.

I don't know she is in this case or not.

But I guess DSP don't want her checking feedback from fans because at very first time of her debut she was banned from more Kara fans.

and she had more haters after the Kara project but now some of them turn to her fans, haha.

But, now I'm glad that she had received much attention and love, especially from non-KAMILIA ^^ I mean, their reaction is more hyper than Nicole and Jiyoung ~ O_o I feel that KARA had received much more attention when Youngji is added ! I notice, majority non-KAMILIAs like Youngji ~

3 people like this

I think it has no proof that youngji is very good like more fans of youngji think. She's still new and fresh. It's a honeymoon period. if she can't do anything great after this those her non-kamilia fans will gone in a second.  I know i feel her great potential to be next it girl or something like that but it still has more time to said that. tbvh

i really like her so much.. her dance is really outstanding..

she a great addition to the group.. 

But, now I'm glad that she had received much attention and love, especially from non-KAMILIA ^^ I mean, their reaction is more hyper than Nicole and Jiyoung ~ O_o I feel that KARA had received much more attention when Youngji is added ! I notice, majority non-KAMILIAs like Youngji ~

Yup, and that is just what happen to me.. I love her since i notice her in Roommate Season 2.. I really wasn't a Kamilia before.. But, yeah she brought me to become one..

I think it has no proof that youngji is very good like more fans of youngji think. She's still new and fresh. It's a honeymoon period. if she can't do anything great after this those her non-kamilia fans will gone in a second.  I know i feel her great potential to be next it girl or something like that but it still has more time to said that. tbvh

Yup, as a new fans i thought about it too, but in the mean time.. I really enjoy to see her.. Just seeing her already made me smile, it really like my first encounter with Girls Generation.. But the difference is that feel now come just from 1 girl.. Haha

3 people like this

She makes me smile for no reason. What she showed in Roommate is really adorable.

Kara's Maknaes are similar - Jiyoung snores and Youngji sleeps with her eyes wide open.
Hmmm... I hope Roommate staffs will release a video clip regarding 0G's wierd sleeping habits.

Young Ji looks so nice and friendly (in addition to being a beauty).  And she has a good sense of humor and quick to smile or laugh.  I would love to be her friend.  I loved having JiYoung and Nicole in Kara, and I miss them as group members, but I'm very happy with Young Ji.  I look forward to more Kara songs and performances.

1 person likes this

so lovely :gemnoway: :gemnoway: :gemnoway: :gemnoway:

OG fighting

Edited by tragicpiano
Do not double posting.

I'm curious to know what she studied in New Zealand~
So cute to see her trying to use chopsticks  :gemheart:

I'm curious to know what she studied in New Zealand~

So cute to see her trying to use chopsticks  :gemheart:

She went to learning english at young age around six grade.

1 person likes this

She went to learning english at young age around six grade.

Ah, so maybe that's why she wasn't used to eating with chopsticks then?

Ah, so maybe that's why she wasn't used to eating with chopsticks then?

But she went to studying about 1-2 years. I afraid that she just can't use it. lol

1 person likes this

But she went to studying about 1-2 years. I afraid that she just can't use it. lol

I'm sure she'll get used to using them in time. Meanwhile, it will be fun watching her learn to use them!

YoungJi was such a dork in Roommates but was also cute. Love it when Jackson and YoungJi get into random arguments! You know i want to buy one of those alligator toys actually! 

This girl is so much fun i love her so much and wish to see her one day and i stay support her in futur and Kara too of cours :D KARA and Kamilia Fighting

i really wish youngji will have new variety show soon. she is fun to watch

I didn't know she has studied in New Zealand for around 2 years.

She is so adorable  :geminluv:

Youngji's ideal type though.....  :hyper:  I like the way she rolls!  :satisfied:

1 person likes this

I do it that way too, Youngji style laughs, knowing she's Virgo too, no surprise she get along with Hara very quickly. Capricorn and Virgo are good pair according to the source I read.