HEO YOUNGJI | PROFILE

Yongery

I heard "no phone policy" for some Idols is in contract.

I don't know she is in this case or not.

But I guess DSP don't want her checking feedback from fans because at very first time of her debut she was banned from more Kara fans.

and she had more haters after the Kara project but now some of them turn to her fans, haha.

But, now I'm glad that she had received much attention and love, especially from non-KAMILIA ^^ I mean, their reaction is more hyper than Nicole and Jiyoung ~ O_o I feel that KARA had received much more attention when Youngji is added ! I notice, majority non-KAMILIAs like Youngji ~

• Like 3

I think it has no proof that youngji is very good like more fans of youngji think. She's still new and fresh. It's a honeymoon period. if she can't do anything great after this those her non-kamilia fans will gone in a second.  I know i feel her great potential to be next it girl or something like that but it still has more time to said that. tbvh

• 1 month later...

But, now I'm glad that she had received much attention and love, especially from non-KAMILIA ^^ I mean, their reaction is more hyper than Nicole and Jiyoung ~ O_o I feel that KARA had received much more attention when Youngji is added ! I notice, majority non-KAMILIAs like Youngji ~

Yup, and that is just what happen to me.. I love her since i notice her in Roommate Season 2.. I really wasn't a Kamilia before.. But, yeah she brought me to become one..

I think it has no proof that youngji is very good like more fans of youngji think. She's still new and fresh. It's a honeymoon period. if she can't do anything great after this those her non-kamilia fans will gone in a second.  I know i feel her great potential to be next it girl or something like that but it still has more time to said that. tbvh

Yup, as a new fans i thought about it too, but in the mean time.. I really enjoy to see her.. Just seeing her already made me smile, it really like my first encounter with Girls Generation.. But the difference is that feel now come just from 1 girl.. Haha

• Like 3

She makes me smile for no reason. What she showed in Roommate is really adorable.

Kara's Maknaes are similar - Jiyoung snores and Youngji sleeps with her eyes wide open.
Hmmm... I hope Roommate staffs will release a video clip regarding 0G's wierd sleeping habits.

• 2 weeks later...

Young Ji looks so nice and friendly (in addition to being a beauty).  And she has a good sense of humor and quick to smile or laugh.  I would love to be her friend.  I loved having JiYoung and Nicole in Kara, and I miss them as group members, but I'm very happy with Young Ji.  I look forward to more Kara songs and performances.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

But she went to studying about 1-2 years. I afraid that she just can't use it. lol

I'm sure she'll get used to using them in time. Meanwhile, it will be fun watching her learn to use them!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This girl is so much fun i love her so much and wish to see her one day and i stay support her in futur and Kara too of cours :D KARA and Kamilia Fighting

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...