• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Jappy

Article
[2014.08.18] KARA’s Park Gyuri Praises New Member Young Ji’s Character

19 posts in this topic

KARA’s Park Gyuri praised the new member Young Ji.

Making its comeback in one year, KARA launched the showcase for the 6th mini album Day & Night on August 18 in Sangam-dong’s SBS Prism Tower.

During the showcase, Park Gyuri said about Young Ji, “She is a very bright and cute person. She is also very respectful. She acts in a pleasant and amiable manner to the unnies.”

Park Gyuri also added, “Young Ji is so patient that even when she gets wounded during practice, she continues to practice hard.”

tumblr_nahrkw0Syj1rt09h5o1_1280.jpg

KARA’s new album Day & Night contains a total of 6 tracks, including the title Mamma Mia, Live, So Good, 24/7, Red Light and Story.

The title song Mamma Mia is a song written by Duble Sidekick and it is a powerful dance song that accentuates KARA’s unique color.

Source: Mwave

11 people like this

Hara looks so angry in the photo. Hara smile!

I want to see more interactions between Young Ji and her unniees!

1 person likes this

HARA's hair is just <3

I love Hara hairstyle <3 and dont understand why people said that she looks like a poor poodle >_>

I am so happy about KARA girls comeback :gemheart:

You can do it girls :geminluv: :geminluv:

1 person likes this

I want to be taken care by Park Gyuri close up too  :blush:

Btw I love their comeback song ^^ gotta say that Younji's voice is <3

just my opinion. why formation like thats. because 'unnie' more sorter from hara & OG. 

for me it's elegant comeback

i'm not see about sexy or hot. but more elegant and classy.

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

OJ is so tall XD she and Hara really stand out ^_^

Now it's time for promotions.

Come come variety shows and show us how they are with each othes.

P.S.: Why only the leader praises OJ? T_T

1 person likes this

Hara hair is really stand out in the stage!

1 person likes this

It's lovely they treat her as their own baby and Gyuri is such the caring and mum type <3 she's a goddess for a reason. She's the leader for a reason!

We each have different tastes.  I don't like Hara's hairstyle in this photo.  And Youngji looks more attractive in many of her other photos.  To me, Hammie looks the best in this photo.

I would also like to see more photos where Youngji is more integrated into the group than usually standing or dancing at the far end.

Hara's hair xD

so glad to hear that from Gyuri , i  want to see more moments between YJ & her unnies .. want them to show us how they're

The photo really show how tall the maknae is :x

Glad to hear Youngji is getting approval from the unnies and yes KARA FIGHTING~

I hope that we could see in the future more interactions between Youngji and her unnies. Youngji is so new in the industry and it is not easy for her to start with an already established group so I hope she will handle things well and fight to win her place in fans' hearts.

aawww, YoungJi is really adorable! I feel like hug her all time I see her pic <3

We each have different tastes.  I don't like Hara's hairstyle in this photo.  And Youngji looks more attractive in many of her other photos.  To me, Hammie looks the best in this photo.

I would also like to see more photos where Youngji is more integrated into the group than usually standing or dancing at the far end.

Yes, my friend said that she don't like hara's hairstyle.. But I think the hairstyle is Perfect!! <3 Hara looks so cute with that hairstyle <3

Hara's hair: I liked it a lot better in the dance video.  When I said that I didn't like it in the photo, I was referring just to how it looks in that particular photo.  She is beautiful no matter what she does, and she was beautiful in the video.

It is really great to hear that Young Ji is fitting in with the group but hope she does not overwork herself. On a sidenote with Hara´s hair, she tweeted a picture with her and Hammie using it as a pillow. Looked really comfy :)