[2014.08.18] KARA’s Park Gyuri Praises New Member Young Ji’s Character

Jappy

KARA’s Park Gyuri praised the new member Young Ji.

Making its comeback in one year, KARA launched the showcase for the 6th mini album Day & Night on August 18 in Sangam-dong’s SBS Prism Tower.

During the showcase, Park Gyuri said about Young Ji, “She is a very bright and cute person. She is also very respectful. She acts in a pleasant and amiable manner to the unnies.”

Park Gyuri also added, “Young Ji is so patient that even when she gets wounded during practice, she continues to practice hard.”

tumblr_nahrkw0Syj1rt09h5o1_1280.jpg

KARA’s new album Day & Night contains a total of 6 tracks, including the title Mamma Mia, Live, So Good, 24/7, Red Light and Story.

The title song Mamma Mia is a song written by Duble Sidekick and it is a powerful dance song that accentuates KARA’s unique color.

Source: Mwave

• Like 11

Guest LaumeSea

I love Hara hairstyle <3 and dont understand why people said that she looks like a poor poodle >_>

I am so happy about KARA girls comeback :gemheart:

You can do it girls :geminluv: :geminluv:

• Like 1

We each have different tastes.  I don't like Hara's hairstyle in this photo.  And Youngji looks more attractive in many of her other photos.  To me, Hammie looks the best in this photo.

I would also like to see more photos where Youngji is more integrated into the group than usually standing or dancing at the far end.

I hope that we could see in the future more interactions between Youngji and her unnies. Youngji is so new in the industry and it is not easy for her to start with an already established group so I hope she will handle things well and fight to win her place in fans' hearts.

We each have different tastes.  I don't like Hara's hairstyle in this photo.  And Youngji looks more attractive in many of her other photos.  To me, Hammie looks the best in this photo.

I would also like to see more photos where Youngji is more integrated into the group than usually standing or dancing at the far end.

Yes, my friend said that she don't like hara's hairstyle.. But I think the hairstyle is Perfect!! <3 Hara looks so cute with that hairstyle <3

Hara's hair: I liked it a lot better in the dance video.  When I said that I didn't like it in the photo, I was referring just to how it looks in that particular photo.  She is beautiful no matter what she does, and she was beautiful in the video.

It is really great to hear that Young Ji is fitting in with the group but hope she does not overwork herself. On a sidenote with Hara´s hair, she tweeted a picture with her and Hammie using it as a pillow. Looked really comfy :)