[2014.08.18] KARA Seungyeon Express With Tear "7 Year Debut Team Work...Really Thank You Very Much"

viperion

r.jpg

Tearless Fear drive KARA Seungyeon and Gyuri toward their 7 year debut for the group.

With One year long time, KARA will held their comeback for 6th Mini Album "DAY & NIGHT" showcase at Mapo District
at SBS Prism Tower.

Since Their Debut for KARA since 2007, it has almost 7 year long period. According to them,"Can't imagine that our debut
has approaching 8 year now. We feel sorry for People has worry about us. But I was lucky because of the talent and ability has hold us 
back together".

Seungyeon added,"It feel great to be able to live in good attitude. Even made Me Feel proud is all the member are here". Seungyeon say with 
some tear flowing out from her tear which attract many people attention.

Gyuri added,"KARA has become part of my life which cannot be excluded. KARA image made me feel it was my life time book. I hope to show everyone
that with this image in order to drive us through any obstacle".

This new album compare to their 4th Album "Full Bloom" has already been one year follow by the departure of their previous member Nicole and Jiyoung.
With now added a new member Heo Youngji. Now they have form 4 new member for KARA with an extra ordinary character. "DAY" mean tired noon , "&" mean
sunset and "NIGHT" mean happy healthy with beautiful night . 

Their hit song "MAMMA MIA!" is produce by Duble Side Kick with powerful and great dance. Gorgeous movement mix with complex movement dance has made the song 
look powerful show. It was KARA new image show. 

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com  
  • Like 8

equally, we are extremely thankful to the 3 who decided to put aside differences and give us another 2 years.

we should show more appreciation and understanding than demand this and that.

to the 3, thank you too.

• Like 1

#맘마미아 #카라 #KARA #MAMMAMIA #gyuri #seungyeon #hara #youngji

I wish "Mamma Mia" will make a great hit like Mr. , Lupin, Step and Pandora ^^ I want to say thanks to Seungyeon and other members (including Nicole and Jiyoung), keeping the strong bond between KARA and KAMILIAs ^^

All the best to "Mamma Mia" !