[2014.08.18] KARA Members Exercised Hard for 1 Year to Wear Tight Outfits

Jappy

The KARA members revealed that they focused on shaping their bodies for the past one year.

Making its return in one year with the 6th mini album Day & Night, KARA launched the album showcase on August 18 in SBS’s prism tower in Sangam-dong.

During the showcase, Goo Hara said, “I exercised hard during the gap period. I invested a lot in order to take care of my body for the past one year,” and Han Seung Yeon also said, “I had a lot of individual activities with acting and had a tour when we weren’t promoting an album in Korea. I am glad to be meeting you all again in a long time. I exercised hard.”

Park Gyuri shared, “After I came back from Brazil in the beginning of this year, I began exercising hard. Our outfits are tight, so I put a lot of efforts into shaping my body.”

The new member Young Ji also added, “Following the example of the unnies, I’ve also been exercising hard and taking care of myself.”

73726002.jpg

KARA’s new mini album Day & Night holds a total of 6 tracks, namely Mamma Mia, Live, So Good, 24/7, Red Light and Story.

The title song Mamma Mia was written by Duble Sidekick and it is a powerful dance song that accentuates the unique color of KARA.

Photo credit: Newsen
Source: Mwave

• Like 5

Ahh, I see. That's why YoungJi looked thinner since the Kara Project days. But let me just say, their hard work and exercise really paid off!

Seungyeon's and Gyuri's abs are more prominent :) And Hara's body has always been great. OG's starting to get some abs too! :)

Gahh, they all just look fab. 

• Like 1

Ah so thats true ya,,they really give out their all on the trainings and exercises to have those bods,,

wow that really touched how they all really give all they have to this new album ,

Well i guess that could only mean 1 thing , KARA done their job , they gave all they have for this album

Now KAMILIAS , time to show KARA that we will also give our all to support them in this new album by any way we can..

Lets not bring our Queens down..

:thumbup: :jogging:  :rambo: