[2009.03.18] KARA: Don't compare us with Girls Generation or Wonder Girls

coffeebeanie

the placement of their dorm is really good eh? there's a theater and convenient store near it..haha, good for the girls. :) i like Gyuri's answer regarding the Goddess issue. haha, Go Gyuri! Don't care about what others think because she's representing all the beautiful people out there. :P

Nicole and her curries. :lol: I guess, she finally mastered it? lol

thanks peter! :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>We heard that Seungyeon cried the most?

(Seungyeon) During our hiatus, I remember watching the year-end festivals and award shows while eating noodles and crying by myself. The shows were until the late into the night, but at that time, I didn't have any schedules except for one weekly show. Seeing the other singers perform grandly on stage while I was at home alone, I just cooked 2 noodles and ate it while crying all by myself.

Aww..~ That is so sad I teared up too.. =(

This interview was great, thanks so much!

SY's ramen part made me so sad :P I'm sure GyuHamCole have all cried during that long hiatus..but hearing them speak about it is so heartbreaking. I'm glad things are changing for the better!! I'm surprised the members said Nicole had the most aegyo haha. Not saying she's not cute, but I thought JY beats everyone heehee. Oh JY is taking up baking? Following her unni's footsteps (baking/cooking) haha.

SY and Nicole like Japanese! Is this a little hint? :)

I absolutely loved Gyuri's comment about not caring about what's said about her over the internet. She's amazing hahaha I really respect her for her professionalism! I mean, the goddess statement seems childish but she fits it so well--why deny it :lol:

thanks for the update!!

there's alot of interesting things to read! :D

so nicole do love japanese too? hehehe..

and her "ideal guy" is being kept secret..

aww.. nicole, the most secretive member of KARA..

hahaha.. so Gyuri like to go to the theater alone?

she really need to hide her self well...

i can't imagine what the fans will do if they knew their "goddess" is wandering arround the theater alone.

hahahaha

seems like jiyoung school-life is pretty fun..

i was afraid she can't really blend in, cause of the "idol" image..

that's relieving :eyelove:

omg i love reading interviews. They always reveal something new and make me fall in love with them more. (:

>The member that has the most aegyo

-Jiyooung and Nicole. (Nicole) For me, Gyuri unni. Gyuri unni is cute.

See? I learned a new thing about Gyuri. XD

(Gyuri)

I feel bad for SY. I hope that she had fun when they performed in the Gayo stages last year~

Thanks for translating the article! KARA news is always interesting to read. Plus you get to know more about them~

Gyul's ideal man is someone that looks like her father? XD

and and I didn't know that Hara liked the bad boy types.

Though I wonder Jiyoung's ideal type of guy is. But she's still young.

I also agree that there isn't really much comparison between KARA and the other girl groups. KARA is special in it's own way~ I can't wait for their next album!!

ahh..^^..how sweet..this is an interview right??..well..truly KARA is one of the hottest girl group of Korea..(aside from Girls'Generation and WonderGirls..)..^^..i feel like im falling in love with the KARA girls especially seungyeon and hara..^^..KARAhOLiC FiGHTING!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...